Sig request DuDeS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen up ppl I am realy sorry about that I whas a little stupid,sorry? Forgive me for being lame.

I realy wanted to make you a sig but I searched with google and found nice picsjust when I click to inlarge it is curropted.So sorry man.

Benith made a realy cool sig and I doubt I can do better so if you want another sig sometime I will be there.

Ryoko Can we be friends cuz since I pm'ed you you seem like an enemy?Sorry man.

My full apologies guys.

delhi

D
Cruzharo said:
Listen up ppl I am realy sorry about that I whas a little stupid,sorry? Forgive me for being lame.

I realy wanted to make you a sig but I searched with google and found nice picsjust when I click to inlarge it is curropted.So sorry man.

Benith made a realy cool sig and I doubt I can do better so if you want another sig sometime I will be there.

My full apologies guys.
np m8 appoligy accepted ;)

Best answers
Cruzharo said:

My full apologies guys.

**** happens

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can someone make me a sig plz
pm and tell me if you can

Best answers
dude make ur own theard ;/ or just pm some one on the sog makers sticky lol and give details then people, will make

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom