Sig question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tepus is always pissed.I see why people on the esf forums really do piss people off.Especially these new noobs that came into the forum when beta came out.I feel like flaming all of them.Maybe 1 out of 100 of the newbs dont piss me off.The new ones came and they double post like crazy.I think the mods have given up on telling them to stop:\

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna give this thread one more chance to live.

First, stop calling Tepus down. He is allowed to have whatever personality he so desires, and will be treated accordingly.

Next, bring the thread back on topic.

And Emeka, you just got a warning the other day, and unless you really want another one, I'd cut newbies some slack. At one point, we were all new, for myself, that was just over a year ago. For you, that was about half a year ago. Just give them some time to get seasoned.

The mods DO watch double posts. I tell people to stop it whenever I see it. I don't go out of my way to go 5 pages back to check for people who double posted ages ago. I can't account for other mods, but I stop offenses when I see them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not flaming newbs.Just that they dont listen either think your trying to be a mod or just dont care.I didnt say mods were not doing there jobs.Its just that there are so many double post that mods cant cover.Well i dont hate newbs never will.But i do hate when they dont listen.I barely flame anybody ive never flamed a newb except for sonic boyster because he was wrong,and im pretty tired of helping people and trying to be nice.:\ When alpha was out i really liked the forums alot but now people are flaming for no reason.

and on the subject

Im the best sig maker:p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol emeka! you are the most conceded sig maker! well you got the personality to be the best, i like the attitude on that lol!:yes:

Best answers
i think it doesn't care who made ur sig.... it's ur own taste that mathers, if u don't like sum1 elses sig, so wot, maybe he doesn't like urs....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
emeka i recall that you came to the forums only a few weeks before the beta came out so you shouldnt be talking:\

:eek:ff topic:
MaJiN FRaGGeR, the language on your sig is not good for the 10 year olds on the forum to hear;)

Best answers
so wot ur saying is that i should change my sig? the sig i'm using on every forum i join and no1 thinks the way like the way u think about it? well..... no it's the best sig i made so far(animated sigs i mean) so i'm not gonna change it, although i'm a n00b here doesn't mean i'm a n00b at other forums.... ask godhand;) ah wait... i get wot ya mean.... but it's not readable that well.... and i still keep using it.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been on these forums for a minute.I left and came back because of sonic he pissed me off.I was on the dmz forums when i left.I got bored came back like 3 months before the beta came out.:\ and uleses we came at about the same time so you shouldnt be talking.I saw this mod when it came out but could never play it because i lost my half life cd.So i said aww this game must be garbage anyway.I found my half life cd scratched up and signed up on the forum:S So plzz leave me alone usles because im kinda irritated as it is,and i dont want to flame and get another warning:\

Best answers
Honestly, thanks a lot for the compliments, but i am still no where near as good as ryoko. He has been doin good sigs since the start, and i've onlyt dished out a few good ones in the last little while .I am still learning. But thanks, you guys just made my day!!!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Honestly, thanks a lot for the compliments, but i am still no where near as good as ryoko. He has been doin good sigs since the start, and i've onlyt dished out a few good ones in the last little while .I am still learning. But thanks, you guys just made my day!!!:D
Heh I find not comparing yourself to people helps a lot. I could easily compare myself to people like Spit and Naz and say i suck in comparison to them. Koblano, just keep going and try and develop your own style. That way, you will become good. Keep it up!

Best answers
It would help if i could afford Photoshop. PaintShopPro is very limited. It is easy, but limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom