• DaKiLLa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ssj Overkill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overkill, for two reasons, I liek the background, and DaKilla's sig seems like a background type thing Spectre did awhile back, get original stlyes.

Best answers
ok all bad news

MY SIGS NOT MY ENTRY XD

sorry for the confusion

im still making my entry sig all sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice to c your trying out new things(brushes)
but i think u made em abit 2 obviose, i mean, they dont blend in enaugh

Best answers
Overkill has alot more depth than yours does dakilla. Overkill gets my vote...both good entries though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Id say DaKilla has my vote, Overkills is simple and the bg is horrible. The bg is easy to make and doesnt look that good. DaKilla GMV (Got My Vote)

P.S. Overkill you should of used that sig you have for you main, The one you made is horrible.

grtz Twisted

Best answers
sry overkill i think you should of your sig with trunks, the vegeta pic is SOOOOO bad....dakilla get my vote :]

Best answers
hey guys, just to let you know, 10 votes is the limit 1 more vote for DaKiLLa, and its over so...good luck Killa :D

Best answers
yes dakilla is a very good friend of mine and a great sig maker well done dakilla :D:yes:

Best answers
i like his current sig how it looks like goku is gonna beam trunks lol

P.S. DaKiLLa could you make me 'grungy' sig with Vash from Trigun? :]

P.P.S. Gotenks0wnz what font is that in your sig and your old kenshin sig that said GO? that is like the best font ive seen in my life! it would be even cooler if you could link to it or tell me what site you got it from :cool:

Best answers
I dunno becuz then every1 would be using it its my sorta logo thingy :D i might pm u the name and web site :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im sorry but this really wasnt a sig comp, Because overkill your sig was horrible. I mean Its ok for others I guess but for me that was horrible and low quality, Maybe next time dont use gadient wave effect, Also dont use polar cooridanents. That is what I belive you used from what it looks like.

grtz Twisted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom