Shrinking (request for lior or WC)

Best answers
can your dudes make tiny charge versions of attacks....like the kamecharge, can you make it when its at full power its no bigger than a soccer ball or baseball...and for masenko...make it small (if youve seen the freiza episode where gohan uses on hand to fire a masenko...the charge looked like a flat energy eruption)...make it look like that....and if you can make it a ball...also a small final flash charge sprite...(about the size it was when he fired it at cell) Make it just barely smaller than his hands....I think thats all i want...im just tired of charge sprites being bigger than the character...leave the "bigness" for the actuall firing of the attack...

Best answers
o_O
you freak me out
and by the way
you can ask them in pm
now that you ask only for them
no one will do it
i think.
i am sorry if i am wrong.

Best answers
darkclaw WTF was that reply for....YOU could have pmed me out your beef with the thread...... and I hope they look at this cause that would rock...they have taken my suggestions before....

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark claw, you're not a mod, so don't tell ppl what to do. That's my job. You get a warning.

-Karrde-

Best answers
haha....yep ive gotten many warnings.....hey by the way when do you stop giving warnings and start doing other things....like what do you do after the person gets about 12,000 warnings..(i think thats what i have).

Back on topic....where is wizard and lior....they are still here right???

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, enough of this. Take it to PM.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom