Shrek 2 - talk about it here

Best answers
I just got back from seeing it, i know i know, it's been out for a while. I just want to see what you all thought about it.

heres my crits....

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I was laughing the entire time, I don't think any part of that movie was boring it always kept me laughing, especially the cat 'Puss' Antonio did an amazing job with the voice. the best part with puss was when he was acting all tough and then he coughed up a furball :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That was me.. i was howling in the theatre and everyone was looking at me like i was insane...and the end with the donky and his mutant babies AHAHA!! bah... to much laughing stomach hurts

Best answers
i thought it was alright nothing special

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first Shrek was so funny because alot of the humour was 'Shock Value'. However, I found with Shrek 2, I was expecting it, so it wasn't nearly as funny as the first one, it was more, "Meh, that was kind of funny."

Best answers
I did think it was pretty funny. I liked how some things of modern day were made fun of, or used, like fast food :). Neways thoguth iwas agood enought to buy on dvd when it came out, or if a 3 came out, id go see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion was a great movie really funny and orginal

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oddly enough, I just got home from seeing it tonight with the girlfriend. It has been an extremely long time since I've watched the first movie. So all the jokes and some of the running gags seemed all new and fresh in my mind.

How could you not think Puss in Boots is hilarious? It does justice to the series.

Best answers
The Donkey, by far is the best character in the movie. I mean come on! He is hilarious. And the cat is pretty funny as well.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Great movie, better than the first in my oppinion. :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Donkey: Do i look any different?
Puss in Boots: Meh, you still look like an ass to me.

Freakin' funniest movie in a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen either... but Puss n Boot's is hillarious. Played by Antonio Banderas right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom