Showing pain

Best answers
I dont know if this has already been thought up or not but what about having it where if any chracter is at low health thier arm is hanging straight down like vegeta's was after fighting andriod 18 or something else besides that so then you know you can just finish them off:)

Best answers
Good idea. Would be pretty cool to actually see gohans one handed kamehameha in action

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wouldn't this mean like way more animations?....so ur saying like if so and so's health is below such and such then the animation is something else.. like stead of wat it is....and the animation just changes

Best answers
A low health animation would be pretty cool, but that can be saved after beta 1 if it would delay it's release.

Best answers
Another idea is that when they are charging their beams, their face expressions could change or maybe they could even open their mouths, like in CS.
I understand that this could be a lot of work but it would still be really cool

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like this idea and the coding shouldn't be such a big problem.However it will take year before you'll get to see it.

Cold Steel ==|=======>

Best answers
actually i think the modelling animation might take longer, but then again i dont know how modelling works!

Wouldn't this increase the filesize of the mod? Substantially? Or doesn't it take that much extra? Perhaps you should ask in the modelling forum what the down sides would be to this?
^^ theres my suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no way would this happen its too much modeling and would increase the file size a whole lot cause think of it this way

u got 18 models with transformation adding in damaged skins would be adding in 18 new models and would make the file size large and i mean its not even usefull or would be seen alot

ur hardly ever up close enough to see the guys face so how u gonna be able to go ahhh at the fancy models if u cant see them

Best answers
What about just low health animations? Without damaged skins or changed facial expressions.

Best answers
Ok, you dont need to make new models. All the models have can be animated. And with facial expressions you can just make a new skin!

Best answers
I can see how it would increase the file size and stuff, though i think its a cool idea, 18 is right, can't you just make new skins instead of new models (i don't know i'm not a modeling person.)

Best answers
OK, I really think the facial expressions are going a little too far, after all, the models are 1/4 smaller and the maps are very very big. The action is faster and you will never be close enough to see their face. If you are, you are TOO close, and will be dead. If any facial expressions are going to be added, it should be during transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom