should i use this siggeh ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
iv'e had this siggeh on my hdd for ages and ages , i designed it long ago , but i found it the other day while looking through uneeded stuff on my hdd

so , do you think this is a better sig image , or does my current sig pwn anything i have done in terms of making a siggeh ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i almost forgot about your1 , but i personally like thise one alot , the lightning i got from using ulead photo impact 6 , it wasa free full version from a comp mag , but now sadly i lost it , if any1 could tell me where i can come across a free version that is full and legal , i urge you to pm me or post it in this thread (a link of some info)

but then again , we all hate everything gt had to offer , and ofcourse as shown , ssj4goku is in that pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick to your current one, it's better.

Best answers
Ye, i think your current one is better, the new one is tought not very bad.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
w00t Photoimpact \o/ :p

Use the new one. I like the PI lightning :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its up to you really, I like your new sig, at least your gaining PS skills and you can proudly say "hey I made this!".

I personally prefer an ugly self made sig, wich I'm proud on, then a beautifull sig from another, wich he is proud on, and not me.

There's no honor in that, heh, but I'm rambling.

I'd say, go with the new self made, it isn't that bad, just make more siggy's and try out new styles.

You'll get there one day. ;) if you aren't allready. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
done and done , i am going to use my ssj4 siggeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom