Should I replace this one with my current sig!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, I like that one better :). My opinion though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's what I suggest, and not to offend you or anything, but just STOP making sigs. They're all hideous dude. I absolutely hate all of them. Some are better than others, but they all suck. Just STOP. Make a request for a sig and someone will make you a good one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's what I suggest, and not to offend you or anything, but just STOP making sigs. They're all hideous dude. I absolutely hate all of them. Some are better than others, but they all suck. Just STOP. Make a request for a sig and someone will make you a good one.
I can't learn if I don't keep trying!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't learn if I don't keep trying!
But you're doing the same thing over and over again, you're not improving. You're just going crazy with filters and adjustment layers. You use the same font over and over again for the text as well. Read a few tutorials man. Get some brushes and some new fonts, and experiment with that for a while on your own. When I first started, I didn't use ANY of my own sigs for at least 3 months until they got good enough to be proud of. Whenever I wanted a new one, Jakut or Dask would make me one (yeah, this was wayyy back when Dask was around).

Edit: Also, stop making them so damn big. Sigs aren't supposed to be that big, or anywhere near that big. Only make it big if you know how to make it look good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I M realy trying everything. Plz, give me some tips, and crits about the pic in my new sig.
P.S. Could those two B my sigs in the same time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This probably has been asked before but cba to search so, what prog are you using?

Oh and i hate em both, but i hate ur current one a little less.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lukyas..

1 thing for sure.. Never add 3d models in your Sig..

2nd. Like Spunky said.. your doing the same thing over and over again.. Try some news. Play with the layers and some other things.. Anyway if you need some tutorial's just PM me. i got some that are useful for you.

Best answers
Yeah well, how about give some time when you are making signatures and when you do, use some tutorials and if you are not using photoshop yet, download free trial version.

And you dont have to post everything you make. Just practise, practise or you will get comments like these.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried Ure tuts (Gama's and UssGo's) and I got my two new sigs. What should b fixed? I added new one. I think it is imrovement, isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom