• yes they should

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no they shouldnt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uub

Best answers
ok here i go again.

when you charge up a kamaha cause there that powerful the beam should be thicker to show the power and also when you launch a strong beam where your shooting it from aka your hands. where it is launchd from it should be fatter there also not a staright line. also the tip of the beam should be fatter. not a line. post replys i no ull all say itl lag who cares makes game more better relistic

Best answers
The reason ESF Team dosent do that is becuase the low end computers would lag really bad every time somone did a FF or a KK , but somone could make a patch for the bigger beams

Best answers
songoku1982 said:
or u simple make bigger sprites on your own then u can have it too
Sprites are just the color's of the beams , the beams size is coded into the coding of ESF

Best answers
maybe the esf team could make an option that says something with bigger beams and then if u got a fast computer u could turn that on? :p

Best answers
Hey Uub maybe the question in the poll should be: "Should beams grows with the power putted into it?" what I read from your explanation it would be alike that! that it should grow with the power you put into beam, even if laggy it would be fun for example ESF 1.3 or later, but just making them bigger is little stupid/for all who thinks that way!

Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
Sprites are just the color's of the beams , the beams size is coded into the coding of ESF

for alpha 2 it worked and for beta 1.0 it worked too

if u make the sprites 2 times bigger it works

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You made two threads...nice.
And the beams shouldnt be bigger. If you want bigger beams, you can download different sprites and such.
Super Bolt V2 said:
If you change the sprites size in a sprite editor, it also changes the size of it ingame.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that he means this.
the beam we know in esf =================)
the big beam(}))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))>
the head and the stard are normal but the trail is thicker that the start and the head.
corect me if i'm wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've seen wy it wil suck, you don't know where you're aiming to.
realy i seen it, it sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom