Short stop in..

Best answers
I am heading to pompano beach and to europe until mid-july so I will be leaving my last picture here.. The picture was not edited. You can see parts of the outside etc. But I set it up so the sun hit with maximum force.
----------------------------------------------

I want people to realize how much I want to be just alone for a few days and be myself. People ask too much of me. They put me in this invisible cage and use me for what I don't want to be. I don't want this pressure, this responsibility of having to answer every problem they have..

Just release me from this prison and let me go out to the real world. Let me go. I don't want you to fear for me, because all your doing is being afraid that your questions wont be answered. Your problems wont be solved.

Stop making me feel like I am a p.o.s. and make me feel alive again.

-------------------------------

The picture means alot to me. I made it in hopes to create a sort of feeling I have been feeling lately. Nothing seems to be going my way. I am always looked at if something goes wrong or if something needs to be fixed. I don't know all the answers. I don't know all the origins of these problems. Nothing seems to want to go along with me and when it does, it collapses.

*sigh*

Valeska

V
its great, f*cking good to see your work again after such a while,
most of the time i only come here for your work

Retired
Best answers
I like it, reminds me of that 'lost soul' one you did. but I like this one much better. good job.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
I want people to realize how much I want to be just alone for a few days and be myself. People ask too much of me. They put me in this invisible cage and use me for what I don't want to be. I don't want this pressure, this responsibility of having to answer every problem they have..

Just release me from this prison and let me go out to the real world. Let me go. I don't want you to fear for me, because all your doing is being afraid that your questions wont be answered. Your problems wont be solved.

Stop making me feel like I am a p.o.s. and make me feel alive again.

-------------------------------

The picture means alot to me. I made it in hopes to create a sort of feeling I have been feeling lately. Nothing seems to be going my way. I am always looked at if something goes wrong or if something needs to be fixed. I don't know all the answers. I don't know all the origins of these problems. Nothing seems to want to go along with me and when it does, it collapses.

*sigh*

I think were related.... I have to deal with the same bull **** everyday. I'm suddenly the stupid one because I can't answer your question.

All I ever ask myself is...

Why do people think I know everything?

Best answers
Because you are god.. :rolleyes:

Yea, i know the feeling man.. Thank god (Hwoarang) people dont relay on me.. But what part of europe are ya going to?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i had these feelings too a while ago...

when i asked, for example, my mum.. "why am i doing this?" and she said: "to help people, dont you fully cheer up when you fixed someones problem and he/she thanks you?" and my tought to that is, that people only thank you to kinda "keep" you on their side, so you will help them next time as well.. i never got the actual feeling i was being thanked.

i managed to escape the problem... its sorta like setting aside your pride and act as if you dont know... do as if your just another guy out there..

people will relay on others and you will feel much more... free...
thats what i did, it worked fine...
you'll also see that when you do this, you will meet other people, that dont like all that "great knowledge" and care about who you are..

as for the piece, its nice! i can still see some stuff in the background, perhaps you wanna fix this, or is this ment to be?

Valeska

V
dudeman said:
Yeah i had these feelings too a while ago...

when i asked, for example, my mum.. "why am i doing this?" and she said: "to help people, dont you fully cheer up when you fixed someones problem and he/she thanks you?" and my tought to that is, that people only thank you to kinda "keep" you on their side, so you will help them next time as well.. i never got the actual feeling i was being thanked.

i managed to escape the problem... its sorta like setting aside your pride and act as if you dont know... do as if your just another guy out there..

people will relay on others and you will feel much more... free...
thats what i did, it worked fine...
you'll also see that when you do this, you will meet other people, that dont like all that "great knowledge" and care about who you are..

as for the piece, its nice! i can still see some stuff in the background, perhaps you wanna fix this, or is this ment to be?
finally after this year on ESF board, i respect you allot
back on-topic,
its lovely time like i already said,
i do get where you guys talk about, but i passed that part,
its hard for me to see the differents between sadness and happyness,
althoug, i dont see any differents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on just the pic: from just looking and not reading, the only part that invokes a falling sensation for me would be the hair, good job on that. if you were falling your arms would be reached out rather than inward, and your head would be bent back some, try finding some pics of 1st time skydivers and youll see what i mean. the background being visable takes away from the effect

pic+story/poem/caption-ahhh now it clicks. Now i like how the background is visable, it goes with the feeling of being smothered by those around you and never having time to yourself. I can relate to this, i dont really think theres anyone that cant, and i like that fact.
overall a very well composed piece

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pic is quite interesting indeed... how did you take it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I read your post tim, I wasn't sure what the picture meant. But now I do. It's very nice. And can't wait to see more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom