Short Question

Best answers
okay i noticed that there is a command (cvar) called mp_allowsensubeans 1 but what is it for if i type it in game there´s happening nothing....... also if i write it into the listenserver.cfg....... can anybody tell me what this command is for??

or better: is there a way to use the sensu beans in every map??

Best answers
i think sensu beans are on some maps. THis setting obviously allows or disallows them. FINDING the beans is another thing. Somehow I managed to find 3 the other day, and i didn't even realize it.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the map riverside, theyre at the end of the river near the bridge. its visable. on most of the maps the senzubeans are placed underground. not on prupose but thats just hot they are. theyre on a few esf maps but not all.

Best answers
no that isnt the problem the problem is that the senzu beans when placed drown in to the ground so they are nearly invisible and hard to find. Senzu beans are in three maps and in riverside it is the easiest to find...but it is a bug that they wont fix i heard because they might go and take the senzu beans out because it isnt of any use that much anymore./...you dont see cs (not a comparison just an example) having any health rechargers do they??The same counts for all other mods..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does cs have anything to do with senzu beans?

Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
you dont see cs (not a comparison just an example ) having any health rechargers do they??
EDIT: sorry messed up :-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by AudioSlave
Originally posted by LaMM
no that isnt the problem the problem is that the senzu beans when placed drown in to the ground so they are nearly invisible and hard to find. Senzu beans are in three maps and in riverside it is the easiest to find...but it is a bug that they wont fix i heard because they might go and take the senzu beans out because it isnt of any use that much anymore. ...you dont see cs (not a comparison just an example) having any health rechargers do they??
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
How does cs have anything to do with senzu beans?
Just thought I'd point out that CS doesn't have beams either, I think we should take them out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, in fact, I quoted them the way I meant to.. and I think your above post isn't needed..

Either way..

Why are we comparing ESF to CS at all.. HLDM has a way to regain life... what's your point?

Best answers
Yea, good ol' HLDM lol the game that got me started. Oh and we forgot about TFC!! MEDIC!!
While we are on topic.. lol Natural Selection med pack drops any1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i never use sensus, so i wouldnt mind that they would be taker out of the game

Best answers
I never use sensu bean there to hard to find the only map I have found some is riverside. So I don't even bother with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom