• No Jacket

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Have Jacket rip off when transforming

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
but a hair animation could be made, like it should go up and animated textures to change the color... and an effect betwen the swap of the models so it wont be noticed ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice model. But i prefer Trunks with long hair (Cell Games and Bojack Movie). But its still awsome this model :D Good Job

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not if the Jacket isn't on the SSJ Model?
That's what I'm trying to say. When he ascends to SSJ and above the jacket will rip off. But when he descends back to normal form, the model will just switch back to the one that had the jacket.
So if Trunks will have the USSJ form in 1.3 final then the model without the jacket fits better. Plus it looks cooler if you ask me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I'm trying to say. When he ascends to SSJ and above the jacket will rip off. But when he descends back to normal form, the model will just switch back to the one that had the jacket.
So if Trunks will have the USSJ form in 1.3 final then the model without the jacket fits better. Plus it looks cooler if you ask me.
If Trunks has transformed then make it so if he has transformed he goes to another model. Which has no jacket.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
What makes you think that when you decend itll go back to the jacket form? we have many ways to get around that..... maybe you wont get your jacket back at all after you ascend to ussj until you die? hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm? or maybe he'll just lose more clothes every form till he's naked at the ussj! then what!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... You people are funny. Coming up with all these ideas for us to do when we're already 100 steps ahead of all of you! bwahahahahaha!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. I am sure you could use some form of animation to hide the jacket inside his body.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, awesome, awesome. But yeah, having the jacket torn to pieces when he transforms is the best idea, for sure. (Remember the Broly movie?) You could also make it so that once you have used Trunks to transform, and when the jacket is off, it stays off (Non-SS, after respawn, etc.) until you change characters and back to Trunks again. (Seriously, now I really want to see how smexy Vegeta is...)

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
no need to hide it in the body at all, thats the joy of the xml tool, can set which models he ascends and decends to for each form =p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh i had a Goku that ascends to Vegeta, who descends to Cell, who transforms into Frieza, who transforms into Ginyu who descends into Goku ^^

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i dont like being ignored...

but a hair animation could be made, like it should go up and animated textures to change the color... and an effect betwen the swap of the models so it wont be noticed

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

but a hair animation could be made, like it should go up and animated textures to change the color... and an effect betwen the swap of the models so it wont be noticed
Chillax. have some faith in these guys(ESF team). ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

You hate being ignored? Yet you totally ignored DTs reply >.>

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The jacket being ripped of when transforming is theorically a good idea. But...remember, if that happens, then when he gets back to normal he will have the jacket again (unless off course, Esf team makes a model without jacket for when he transforms).
So the no jacket would be better :D (sincerely i dont like Trunks with jacket and short hair...if it was long hair like in bojack movie the jacket would be awsome)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The jacket being ripped of when transforming is theorically a good idea. But...remember, if that happens, then when he gets back to normal he will have the jacket again (unless off course, Esf team makes a model without jacket for when he transforms).
So the no jacket would be better :D (sincerely i dont like Trunks with jacket and short hair...if it was long hair like in bojack movie the jacket would be awsome)
Scroll up. We just talked about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom