Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan ( Spoilers )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda wish in a way they wouldn't have added the Super Powers to this series at times. Mainly to give it the Humanity is on the brink of extinction and has to fight for survival. I mean they still do but with the Human Titan project we have going on, it's a bit easier for them to kill the Titans.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but humanity would've been too hopeless in this fight. So i guess it's ok. And the whole premise rests on the Human-Titan attack on the settlement.
But i understand the feeling. Maybe if they introduced this later in the story... Who knows.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So they basically just released a side-project which is a prequel to the main series right now. I don't know if this is the one that has been being released in the past, or if this is something new.

--- edit ---

I just read that it's apparently new, but based off of the stuff that was released before.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
So they basically just released a side-project which is a prequel to the main series right now. I don't know if this is the one that has been being released in the past, or if this is something new.

--- edit ---

I just read that it's apparently new, but based off of the stuff that was released before.
Ooooh

What is it called? It sounds interesting.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just read it. Seems ok. I wonder if this will be filler material for the anime. Ofc if it gets released more frequently than the main manga(one month is a bit too much for a chapter imo).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on the quality and length of the chapter.

FMA was once a month and it was damn worth the wait.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime ends in like 5 weeks and I have a good idea on where it's going to end at, so I don't see why they would do a filler. With that being said, I think I read that they will be doing an OVA on it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An OVA sounds like a good idea. Also it would be good not to have fillers added. Maybe something like "Season 1 over" and a break until S02.
@Grega:It's true but waiting sucks when the story is good.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Anyone have any theories on the*EDIT*OHGODNOWHYDIDHEDOTHAT*EDIT*
Please tell me you didn't just spoil the anime. :(

Do you mean this fellow?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ymir said she was a titan like 60 years ago or whatever, so that is kind of explained without officially being explained.
Why did the titan rip his face and bow to who he thought was Ymir. She would of been killed since she was in her Human form.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The worst three words in human history: "To be continued"

Holy shee-ite.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man... episode 21 had it all. Even though i read the manga beforehand...it still gave me the chills.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh man... episode 21 had it all. Even though i read the manga beforehand...it still gave me the chills.
I hadn't read the manga beforehand. This was all a surprise. I was shaking in my chair. I am not exaggerating. When they

*spoiler if you haven't seen the episooooode*
killed off the rest of the team, I practically sh!t my pants.
*spoiler end*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was like Oh noooo not Petra.... I think the Manga shows Levi's expression when he discovers their bodies perfectly.

He's seen some shit.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I gave into temptation.

I read the manga.

Son Gogeta said:
Ape Titan
It seems that the ape titan might be leading either the Eotens or Bertholdt and Reiner. Possibly both. Bertholdt and Reiner in chapter 48, I think, suggested that they answer to a higher power. Assuming that there aren't any more titan-shifters, I'd think that's the Ape Titan.

Besides, if the ape titan weren't in control, why would Bertholdt and Reiner want to destroy the walls? It's all awfully confusing up to this point. As for that part of the manga you were speaking about, I think it's possible that somehow, by some mechanism, humans(non-titanshifters) can transform into Eotens. That goes along nicely with the bit about the Connie's-mother titan.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I gave into temptation.

I read the manga.

It seems that the ape titan might be leading either the Eotens or Bertholdt and Reiner. Possibly both. Bertholdt and Reiner in chapter 48, I think, suggested that they answer to a higher power. Assuming that there aren't any more titan-shifters, I'd think that's the Ape Titan.

Besides, if the ape titan weren't in control, why would Bertholdt and Reiner want to destroy the walls? It's all awfully confusing up to this point. As for that part of the manga you were speaking about, I think it's possible that somehow, by some mechanism, humans(non-titanshifters) can transform into Eotens. That goes along nicely with the bit about the Connie's-mother titan.
Well Reiner and Bertholdt both said there's no need to destroy the wall anymore. So my guess there's 4 factions now. Titans, Titan Shifters, Humans, and The Church.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom