Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan ( Spoilers )

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Subtitles all the way! I've always hated dub, and even with the good dubs (DBZ) I would still prefer the originals!

And Shingeki no Kyojin is such a good anime that a dub would never ever be up to par!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And Shingeki no Kyojin is such a good anime that a dub would never ever be up to par!
Honestly Dragonball Kai is superior to it's Japanese dub.

On a side note is Attack on Titan reminds me of a Zombie Apocalypse except they're giants that can only be killed if the back of their neck is cut out and some people can transform into them.

Steam Registered
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Attack on Titan Tribute game has come a long way!

It just updated with Eren with Titan form, a new shader, a camera tilt when going around using 3DMG, and a new abnormal titan. Pretty cool, IMO. Definitely take the time to check it out.

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So Erwin might be going crazy, Levi plans on using his new Squad as a "trigger" for Eren's Titan powers, and Levi Squad 1.0 feels.

ANBU
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I liked that weird/creepy smile that Erwin had on his face. Looking forward to see what happens next.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
52.6 Birth of Levi and 52 were released but I've only seen the raw versions. Didn't look at the pages though yet. Waiting til an English Translation is out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So yeah. Krista's got quite a shitty childhood. Eren and Mikasa's don't compare.

💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So there is a Live-Action Movie for this coming out. Interesting... I guess you could only see it coming with the commercial for Subaru they made.

[video=youtube;y73qbUcWdeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y73qbUcWdeo[/video]

ANBU
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pretty cool ad. Didn't know about the live action movie coming out though.

💻 Oldtimer
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Interesting turn of events in the latest chapter, looks like a civil war is going to be starting up. The government seems to be pretty shady, so I wonder what they're going to have up their sleeves when they have people like Eren going up against them.

ANBU
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Things are finally starting to move and i like how it's going so far. I'm really curious to see what happened to Eren's dad and how did he get the intel of Titan "manufacturing".

💻 Oldtimer
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, we don't necessarily know if he even has intel on that. It's leaning towards that, but really it could be anything. There are a lot of theories on him working with the Warriors, another titan faction, to him even being the giant ape titan. Either way, whatever it's going to be is pretty interesting.

--- edit ---

Also I'm really curious about who the black haired girl is. Eren had some sort of vision/flashback/whatever of her in a room in the last chapter, and in this chapter Krista had a memory of her and the black haired girl having a conversation.

💻 Oldtimer
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Damn, so Krista's family is the royal family. That's pretty crazy.

ANBU
💻 Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Niiice, Looking forward to season 2.

💻 Oldtimer
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The ape titan is back boys!

💻 Oldtimer
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME THEY STILL READ THIS SHIT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)