Sherades: The Idiotic Stage

Bolteh2

B
i think it just shows off tim's lazyness.. sitting, hanging, chilling :O its the daily stuff he does, and noone really cares what he does every day

PS: your pants are HUGE :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thats part of the "gothic" clothing style, if im correct,
the photo is verry cool, i cant even see that its manipulated, well, i can c it cuz its all u, but i cant c lines that are strange or anything, no proof, if you know what i mean, GJ.

Bolteh2

B
ehm -_-

that isnt goth... gothx dont wear baggy pants.. they wear tight black jeans with belts etc, or have... dresses :p, of he was wearing goth stuff he would have only black clothings with some long leather trenchcoat :O and prolly have a lot of rips and belts on his shirt... and wear black eyeshaders :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahaha ever been to hott topic dude??? all the pants are almost freaking baggy with chains on them this aint the 60's or 70's lol....Well I like there baggy clothing and to the pic...your being an idiot?? just guessing by the title.. ^^

Best answers
ROFL! No I am not gothic. I do not classify myself. I am just me. I wear everything and anything.

I like them to be comfy. How ***.

Anyway.

The answer in my eyes is that no matter what, we all have our own ways of doing things. Our interests change each day and we make ourselves look like fools trying to do new things or trying to impress people. So what is happening here is that each person is either a) Not caring to impress people b) trying to impress people by doing new things or c) doing things already that are really lame and subversive.

So if you can even break that down, here it is: Everyone is being conformed by society, whether you like it or not. Everyone tries to impress others even if it makes you look foolish. And in my eyes, everyone is a fool once in the day :)

Have fun with your lives guys, just have fun. Tis what i am doing now with this photo and as we speak.

*Open edit header*Btw, I'm going to be doing sooooo many more of these. *Close edit here*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that explains a lot and it also says a lot about what you think about this world =P
nobody is perfect, everyone will make mistakes

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you mean to have a different number of yourself in red and black shirts even though you have an even number of yourself? I try to think about any significance of this but they don't seem to share any important traits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im amazed by your ways of thinking very wise....and the picture fits its meaning great job dude...Your my 3 idol... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom