shenlong

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just read something about shenlong that it was impossible to make him come out of the dragonballs and grow like sh*t.Well how about making a flattened drawing that is seen by everybody in the perspective.This way you could make him grow gigantic and it wouldn't lag or reduce the performance of your computer.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If possible ,yeah!, this way you could have an autentic(probably spelled wrong) shenlong.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh, no offence, but a sprite Shenlong would totally suck o_o .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes its not gonna change because he is sexy right now :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, do you like to .... with him then.uhm okeezzz....But he isn't that big is he?Like in the show.o_o

Best answers
i have seen a screenie and he was verry big. the problem is that i think it was before the resize.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dragon is huge and looks amazing. Making him into a sprit would make it horrible.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
The dragon is huge and looks amazing. Making him into a sprit would make it horrible.

uraiiight. thats like making a sprite turbo aura. it would suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shenlong is sexy at the mo i wouldnt change him, and also a sprite shenlong would suck.

BrunO

Best answers
I think I saw screens of Shenlong before the resize. From what I remember, he looked damn good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see him so bad he is the best

Best answers
From the screen's I saw, the dragon was pretty damn decent! But it still needed a better texture detail and smoother modeling. I think for the namekian maps it should be the namek dragon for obvious reasons. If the dragonballs could scatter after he's summoned, that would be kick ass, although it would have to be a big map so nobody could get all 7 in 5min.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess that answers my suggestion ,a well,i heard it sucked but rumors are rumors.:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom