shenlong

Best answers
I was looking at the shenlong.mdl with hlmv and i looked at the attacks and i seen lounge so dose that mean that the dragon can harm u :devgrin: ? or is it somthing that is going to be in 1.1

Best answers
I doubt it, I think thats when you fire a beam at it and it moves to make it look like its trying to avoid it, try it...

Best answers
maybe it's something they'll implement in a later version

in movie 3(tree of might)shenlong tried to attack icarus(gohan's pet dragon)when he attacked him(icarus was stopped in time by gohan, who explained to him that shenron wasn't evil)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you shoot a generic beam or a few ki blasts at the dragon, he will attack you

Best answers
stop!

he simply tries to ask if the shenlong will attack u in 1.1

he wont.

the attack u find in the shenlong file is just simply the flying away of the dragonballs. when u finished the wish, all the 7 balls fly away. thats the "attack" (its not an attack and will never be)

Best answers
and he doesnt dodge beams cuz you cant even hit him!!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
and he doesnt dodge beams cuz you cant even hit him!!!
Try shooting him while you're in the wish menu (charge up and then hit use). That gets funky. Especially with Ki Blast.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Are you talking about when you shoot repatative ki blasts at the lower part of him and it looks like hes having a fit or something and then you stop and it looks like hes laying down or something lol, you can turn him around in different directions doing that... I never needed to be in the wish menu though I just went to cancel...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't get him to do anything outside of the menu, only in it, and he never stayed down. But it's a bug so it's a bit unpredictable.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom