Sharing Power

Best answers
You guys all remember the good old episodes when they introduced vegeta(and nappa) and anyways goku was charging the spirit bomb when vegeta attacks him, goku drops the spirit bomb. later krillen comes along and goku gives him the energy,
cud u have summit like as an attack u click and hold on a team mate and ur powerlevel/ki drops and his raises.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be kinda pointless because the people who play games are *******s and would be selfish and everyonje would be going "gime your energy you a-hole or..."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea. I agree. People suck too much.

Best answers
Havent this been mentiond ones before???

But if it havent, then it is a good idea. Then you can find out who your real friends are.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
yea. I agree. People suck too much.
lol yup most people are selfish selfabsorb arseholes.... (well most , americans anyway especially the ones that live in citys) so that idea wouldn't work out too well.

Best answers
ok this idea isnt bad, but it could create more problems then it would help

all the experts would trick n00bs into giving them free energy then they would say
"YOU N00B GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY NOW SO I CAN DESTOY HIM!"
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GIVE IT NOW!"
"YOU DON'T GIVE ENERGY! I BAN U!"

its also kinda pointless because instead of giveing someone else energy, most people would rather keep and use their own

Best answers
I see your point RaditztheRadish.
Maybe it could be switch on and off.

But if there is needed energy then just recharge.

:cry: But i cant help myself...I like it.

Best answers
maby for team play or C.T.Dragonballs in a serious game but yeah online where ppl just come and go i can see how it will easially be abused.

Best answers
Night sage no need to be a flammer im from america and from ohio lives in a city im nto self absorbed.........if ur a AUSSIE i could get about 2 peeps right now to flam u what im not going ot do...but it sucks i dont like the idea admins would be mean about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom