Shadershi spritepack

Best answers
new masenko? xD haha ;) maybe u meant special beam cannon ehh? ;) well it looks pretty neat :D maybe it's too big..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the mansako and gg sprites. /me looks forward to more sprites from you in teh future

Best answers
good to hear. ohh and btw. shadershi check da messages ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dude, thats sweet, maybe you could make it a little higher quality? or maybe tis a bad screeny.

Best answers
dude you a very good keep up the work man. Lol i think im gonna reinstall esf and play again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on second fought though , that new powerup ball thing takes a while to get use to , but none the less all is sprites look pretty good. What attack do you plain to sprite next ?

Best answers

This is my 10x Kame. The same as in the show. This won't be released for sum time. Maybe later. And here's a kame torpedo:

And heres another, animated version:

Best answers
W00T!! :D dmanit that kame torpedo LOOKS NEAT! :| GOTTA GET IT! :D and is possible to make that kameha bigger?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tgose khh torpetos look werid and same with the animated khh , i prefer your red khh. Arn't you gonna make a funky blue khh ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On second thought the non animated 10x khh Looks pretty simlar to the one steveodbgt made a long time ago

Best answers
Maybe. I made a spirit bomb similiar to Dawidskiwan's one, so that's possible

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not make a gg trail as youyr next sprite ? or maybe ff , you hardly see custom sprites for those attacks anymore these days (other then zeros wip gg trail and start)

Best answers
I don't know. I'm now an official EVO SSJ4 spriter :D But maybe I'll do a final flash.

Best answers
can you make an extreamly good alimated 10Xkamehameha ive custemised the beam(not yours its one of my friends that he gave me)but the charge on mine is so unbalevable awfull its sprite goes 2X bigger that the caracter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom