Shadershi spritepack

Best answers
Right now :) I'll open a new threat called shadershi sprite help (It will only take a second) and there we will start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will admit that the choices you made for Finish Buster and The HUD and Frieza's laser are unique, but I'm afraid thats all they are.

Frieza's "new" attack is just a laser without the beam...and "flamethrower" is just finishing buster on fire. The Gallick Gun aura looks a lot like the one from the Broly pack, only a different color, and the spirit bomb is like most of the ones I've already seen. The Mystic aura looks too "bubbly" too. No sense of flame. The Masenko looks exactly like my Dodon Ray, except the starting sprite isn't firey like mine. Its way too big though. The Energy Power up is just an electric bubble....that would probably only look good for the Sonic Sprite Pack.

Your HUD looks good though. I'll look into that.

Best answers
rofl T-T hahah xD i might start as a sprite artist :p but gotta learn mapping first T.T how much % now? 70%? ;)

Best answers
Finaly ! Some crits. I haven't got a crit sice I've opened this threat! Thanks Logan289, I really needed some crits, but I have to say, that I never saw the Brolly aura. Anyways, talking about sprite pack v2, it's still 50%, since I got those crits I'm going ot make the pack as good, as possible ;)
Oh, and one more thing. What whould you do Logan289, if you whould whant to make a Trunks Flamethrower?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadershi said:
Finaly ! Some crits. I haven't got a crit sice I've opened this threat! Thanks Logan289, I really needed some crits, but I have to say, that I never saw the Brolly aura. Anyways, talking about sprite pack v2, it's still 50%, since I got those crits I'm going ot make the pack as good, as possible ;)
Oh, and one more thing. What whould you do Logan289, if you whould whant to make a Trunks Flamethrower?
Well, the "flamethrower" is more of a beam instead of a projectile.

If you wanted to, you can make Burning attack look more like a flamethrower, and finishing buster look more like a burning attack, but because of the model animations, it would still look rather silly...

And making a genric beam more like a flamethrower would be fine too, but it would affect more than just trunks.

I guess you're better off leaving finishing buster as a fireball if you'd like, but it wouldn't really be a flame thrower, but I'm sure others wouldn't mind.

As for the broly gallick gun aura, it looked a lot like yours. It was animated to start on the outside of him like a bubble and then shrink into his body, much like his Blaster Shell attack. But besides the green color, it looked basically the same. HOWEVER that doesn't make it bad. What I suggest is to make the bubble more purple. That way it looks like an actual gallick gun aura instead of just a bubble.

PS - its "thread" not "threat" :p

Best answers
Due to some problems with my comp, the Shadershi spritepack v2 is not going to be released.

Best answers
Well, I had a virus and now half of my data is gone, Icluding those sprites. :cry:. But don't worry, When I'll make sum new sprites, I'll post them here.

Best answers
ERF!!:. :| too baad.. well still. im waiting for thous new sprites ;P hope theyr ownage! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the new GG aura, and I love the new HUD. Great work. <3

I don't like the Powerup flare much, though.

EDIT: You said you had a virus. I hope the files you uploaded aren't infected as well?

Best answers
No, those files aren't infected, since I uploaded them before I got the virus. So you can download them.
Im now working on the newSpecial beam cannon. Oh, and one more thing. I tried to use the energy power-up aura as the Gallit gun aura. Looks good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom