Set Ki/Power Levels?

Best answers
hey, i read threw a lot of the forum and i didnt see anything about this... yell at me if im wrong. There is one thing that i miss from DMZ that isnt in ESF. I decided to host my own server for a little bit when i was playing because i wanted to check out CTD for a little bit (very cool btw). I went to the console to set ki/power level but after searching through the cvar list i found nothing about that. if im just stupid let me know but i think its fun to be able to set power levels to something crazy like 88 billion. If its possible, my 2 cents worth is that you put a command in the console so that the host of servers could change the set ki/power levels. Thanks.

-wOoOzZy

www.fragtag.com

Best answers
and te point of that.....oh so you can cheat my bad im not a cheating a hole(if your gonna cheat go to cs :p)

Best answers
Something like this should be in advance option in teh next realease. Also a good advance option is alow fly yes or no.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wuying Ren
Also a good advance option is alow fly yes or no.

id think that be hard on acount of if you get knocked up you recover it puts you in fly mode and if you power up in mid air it puts you in fly mod

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy
hey, i read threw a lot of the forum and i didnt see anything about this... yell at me if im wrong. There is one thing that i miss from DMZ that isnt in ESF. I decided to host my own server for a little bit when i was playing because i wanted to check out CTD for a little bit (very cool btw). I went to the console to set ki/power level but after searching through the cvar list i found nothing about that. if im just stupid let me know but i think its fun to be able to set power levels to something crazy like 88 billion. If its possible, my 2 cents worth is that you put a command in the console so that the host of servers could change the set ki/power levels. Thanks.

-wOoOzZy

www.fragtag.com
this is a idea
but it's only server side but knowing ppl who make hax.....
they can use it for them self and get a perfect transform level on entry.....
I don't know this or sure but a function like this could be usefull testing new char or something

Best answers
Maybe i wasnt so clear the first time around for some people. I dont mean that as a hack... im saying the server could be set so that EVERYONE would have a set entry ki/power level.

Basicaly, say the command is sv_kibase (like in dmz) then u set it too 10,000,000 (sv_kibase 10000000). Then everyone who enterd the server after it was set would have their beggining ki/power level at 10,000,000 instead of something like 750,000.

It helps for testing a new character, but also for people who get bored trying to get their power level high enough to be sucker-punched by someone while they r tranforming.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
and te point of that.....oh so you can cheat my bad im not a cheating a hole(if your gonna cheat go to cs :p)
you're probably a cs newbie who thought everyone hacked because they were better than you :/

and its not a good idea btw cheats will emerge from it

Best answers
but each character has there own set ki/level
"Based on the character" from the series...

what would Buu think if Krillin poped out from nowhere with a high power level then him.......

Yes it a very stupid idea. Plus it takes all the fun out of the game, killing people = gaining more power so you can transform into the next level.. so people try harder to get more power to transform to beat the guy that transformed earlier.

Just entering a game with a power level of 88 Billion what are you thinking.... that would be the lamest server there is. Pople would only joiin it to see what the forms.

Plus with the mattter of people getting higher in power the more damage beams do.. so when you enter you do from people doing full power Kamehameha's on the ground where the people spawn....

Bet you never throught of that when you started the thread.

(this isn't meant to be a flame) just pointing some things out about what would happen

Best answers
Originally posted by Illus10n
you're probably a cs newbie who thought everyone hacked because they were better than you :/

and its not a good idea btw cheats will emerge from it

no i hate cs cuz there idea stealing (insert ALOT of beeping here)
they stole my bros code for veicles and they dont even give him credit and if you say there origanal then ill say look at the mod for quake 1 and not to mention the whole swat serios(i aint gonna continue cuz theres a whole bunch of stuff to mention but you get the idea)

oh and p.s. there the ones that think i hack :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom