Serverside diamond

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It would be good if there would be a cvar to disable EVERYONE's diamonds over head, since I hate removing them by AMXX plugin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I'd like to know.

It's a real pain to have to put your aiming reticle over someone and see what color it becomes just to have to identify someone, especially at long range, and especially seeing as how most people (including myself) have a high mouse sensitivity. Long-range aiming becomes harder. I'd much rather keep the diamond, but I can see someone might like to disable it for, say, recording movies or taking screenshots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Options > Advanced > Uncheck Diamonds

WHOAMG!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Erm, first of all, I know how to disable diamonds.
I can disable them client-side ( options ) or server side ( plugin ), but plugin is really pain in teh as*.
Maybe admin doesn't want guys to have diamonds to have true DBZ feeling, I dunno. But that kinda cvar should exist.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh im totally with this.
I have them Disabled on mine own. BUt seeing how it only gives me the disadvantage and not everybody else on the serevr i rather have them disabled for everyone, with an CVAR.

Best answers
I like the diamonds too, because you can easily spot which one is your enemy and which one is not.

Best answers
mm.. the diamonds are good :D there is a bug in specator i thing. when u join it. u can't sometimes see the diamonds.. and that sux0rs pretty hardly :p it's WAAAYYYY!!! too harder to see ppl playing in the server -_- but do as u wan't m8 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CVAR for this would be good, I mean cmon guys, if you dont like playing in the server with it disabled, then leave. And if every server starts disabling it, that means this idea was a great one..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
There should be a cvar for this.
Yah, we kinda got that idea from your first two posts.
It would be good if there would be a cvar to disable EVERYONE's diamonds
But that kinda cvar should exist.
I know this is your thread and all, but posting the same thing over and over, is spam. If you want to argue your point, by all means do so, but just repeating what you've already said is spam.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's trying to get at the fact if you have a server running and take off diamonds people who join will still see diamonds. If it is your server, turning off diamonds should effect the clients, not just yourself as it will put you at a disadvantage and you can never have a public game with them turned off otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom