Server

Best answers
I tried to make a new internet server for 1.3 open beta but it keeps puttin me on LAN

me n my friend wnna play but cnt

the wierd thing is he cnt make one either but other friend can but he doesnt get online n e more

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try to play with "sv_lan" CVAR.

Best answers
If you want to make a server for esf 1.3 then watch a tutorial on how to make a server,google it,but you need a really fast computer to make one.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to make a server for esf 1.3 then watch a tutorial on how to make a server,google it,but you need a really fast computer to make one.
There's no ESF 1.3 yet. And for Open Beta: Final, no, you don't need a really fast computer to create its server.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How exactly do you create the server? Is it a dedicated (hlds.exe) or listen (in-game) one?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Question we should all be asking is DO YOU USE STEAM

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried to make a new internet server for 1.3 open beta but it keeps puttin me on LAN
Looking at your question again, can you elaborate on what you mean by, "it keeps puttin me on LAN?"

Do you mean that when you or your friend create a server, it doesn't show up in the server browser?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How exactly do you create the server? Is it a dedicated (hlds.exe) or listen (in-game) one?
how do i use dedicated server to make an open beta server?,. when i start up hlds earths special forces isnt there. and yes, i do use steam [takhar5000 is my id] can you please help me?

Best answers
Oh >_> you have to create a shortcut for hlds.exe and change the target so it has "-game esf_openbeta +port 27015 -autoupdate" at the end.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
copy and past your esf folder in to the dedicated folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom