Server

Best answers
How can you make an ESF server? Just something so I can play with someone else. Nothing big.

Best answers
Well. I meant specifically. It doesn't show up for anyone with just that, and I was shown Hamachi. I'd appreciate it if you'd explain how to use it to make a lan game, though if you don't I understand, lol. Thank you, anyways.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If no one is able to see your server, then that most likely means that you need to forward the ports of your router. If that's not the case, then you still need to forward your ports, otherwise no one will be able to join your server.

As for Hamachi, it's been a while since I last used it. But from what I remember:

Open Hamachi > Once you're connected, click the second button at the bottom of the window (if you hover your mouse cursor over it, it should say "Create or join networks") > "Create a new network .." > Enter a name and password for the network > Once the network is created, start ESF and start a LAN server.

If your friend is connected to the network you created in Hamachi, then if they go into ESF and look under LAN servers, your server will appear in the list.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you might want to try disabling LAN first.

Thats mostly the reason taht people cant see servers.

Best answers
I see, thank you all, lol. I'll try it when he's on, later. Merci beaucoup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom