Server Shut Down after 5-10 min

Best answers
Hi..

When i open my server it shut down after 5-10 minutes :cry: ... Can someone tell me how to fix this? I use 1.2.1 Patch, it was working yesterday but today when i openned it and startet playing it shut down and the same thing it does everytime :cry: ...

I Love ESF.. It Rock My World!

Best answers
I have nearly the same problem. I use a Debian 3.0 Linux servers with glibc the 2,2,5 compatible Linux server LIBRARY and my server shut down after 15 - 30 minutes.

Tim

Best answers
Lol its becasuse mostly otehr ESF playters host there own game and for some reson like :

lag them out of server
they leave server
or other random reson

the server will go down when they leave or what ever that is why sometimes i can play in same server for hours then soem i get in and it shuts down

Best answers
Hmm.. so if a make a LAN game with some of my friends and maybe i add some bots to and noone leave it will not shut down?

Best answers
To me wrong does it is crash! Other Mods runs 100% 20+ more more player. In ESF crash it already starting from 4 or 12 Playern (Debian 3.0 + 2.2.5 compatible LIBRARY for esf)

Best answers
I run server for 6 players, 1.2.1, using amxx 0.20 NIGHTLY build.

Server online time:
differs from 4 hours to longer than 20

The only reason that it appears online offline so much is because I keep testing new amx plugins lol :D.

Most are just for fun *cough*abuseage*cough* err I mean JUSTICE of course... JUSTICE!

Thats the ONLY reason why my server crashes within 5 minutes SOMETIMES. Cuz of certain plugins... soooo, are you adding any stuff to your server lately? Might be something you added.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DONT REVIVE OLD THREADS!!!!
That is one of the main rules on the ESF list.
Look at that last post date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom