• Extend Map Times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 or 2 servers which play 1 map 24/7

• Map times are fine

• Total voters
Best answers
I'm making this Poll for people who run servers to read. The most frustrating things in ESF are server crashes(can't really be helped) and quick map changes. Games that last longer are better, period. ESF has a great system for evening the playing field, so even if a player joins a game with an average player PL of 500,000,000 it won't take long for him to match it. However I would, and I think many other ESF players would, like server map times extended greatly. Hell it would be nice if a server or two played one map 24/7, or atleast had a 1 map change per/day.

This would especially be nice for Krillin, Buu and even Vegeta characters who take a while to go transform.

Please vote your opinion on this matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's too much ... one mapchance per day ... then you play 2 hours and you have more than 1 Billion PL
nah

I need about 10-15 mins to become evil buu
Vegeta isn't that difficult, too
only Krillin ... it's a difficult char ... play it if you're good (make Scatter beams for PL)

I think it's good as it is now
the main thing of ESF is, to transform ... and for good ones the perfect transformlevel ... but I reach transformation nearly in every game ... perfect tr-lvl is difficult .. .but sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom