Seriously Not For Lil Kids

Best answers
Ok guys. You guys are my last hope. I got a problem...
I get excessive boners ok, I mean in school (I'm 15) and my gf gets really embaressed because I gotta walk like that with her! If you guys have any REAL methods for helping me please post. And don't mock me for being an animal :cry:

Best answers
o_o umm wear a cup LOL

eh I also sometime have that problem when im walkin with my gf but she doenst get embarrased (sp? ) Just as long as your walking with a girl its ok :D

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut it off...

Best answers
no but I wear jeans and its VERY much sticking out to her opinion.......and NO! I'm not lopping off Richard

Best answers
I also try to hide it like carry around a shirt and hold it in front of u while ur walking that way its not as noticable.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its impossible I tried all last year. Either lop it off or live with it

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
no no no, I need to find a way to literally keep him underwraps.
Umm everytime u get horney think of a Fat Guy Nude believe that will make willy go down

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Some sort of senative, or maybe you could just get a new, really ugly GF. Really though I think its something your gonna have to live with, avoid jeans if possible. Hell, wear a really big jacket if it bothers you.

Best answers
Yeah live with it or live without it ur choice man

Best answers
y wear tight jeans? im a sk8er, baggy clothes rock, so wear baggy cloths.

G-S

Best answers
I once wore a jacket a big jacket and my teacher called me up and my jacket just had a huge stiffy making it out still visible.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Rofl, I've had the same problem but usually after walking it stops. Gotta feel sorry for you, must be a little embarressing. :)

Best answers
I remmember back in the day of elementary when I popped a wood but didnt know it meant ;) and would have to stand far back from the stall and shoot it up and then make it in LOL

Best answers
yea i had that problem like last year, luckily it was in between gf's. But the thing i was able to do is the following

1. THe first thing is not to think or look at attractive people, and fantasizing, that never has good results.

2. Slouch your posture a little, it helps hide it.

3. You've got pockets, keep your hands in there when you need to, it really helps to hide.

4. And the last thing could think of is what G-S said. I'm a punk/kinda goth, so i wear pretty baggy things and shirts that sometimes can hide the tip of Big Jim, so...

It may be a while until you can really get self-control (i still can't, though i'm only 15), so until then, just try to hide it.

On a side note, those tight jeans might do damage to Woody.

Best answers
Hopefully you read my advise now im eraseing it cause its embaressing.

Scruffie

S
Just like SSJ... it's like they were talking about boners when they thought it up!O_O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't mean to be sick, but choke it in the morning and your uncontrollable hormones will be sufficed for most of the day.

if that doesn't work, then i suggest really baggy pants like that other guy said.

its funny how we all have advice for his problem o_o

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oops did my image wrong...
Here ya go :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom