Serious Topic: Love.

Are you in love?

• Yes, i love her to Death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, im not in love. Yet

• I hate love.

• Im kinda in love, but its kinda like mid way right now.

• Total voters
Best answers
How many of you are in love and enjoy the great feeling of having her/him around?

Best answers
I HATE love.... sorry, but I just do...

I do love someone, I do, and the girl has feelings for me... she even made a poem for me, how sweet,

Later she did E-mail me, (nice way to go) and telling me that she wasn't in love, but did have feelings for me... well couldn't blame her, her fiancee dumped her a few weeks ago, and I'm there to suport her... so its to soon.

still, Noone ever had same feelings for me before.... but then... on a day.. she said something like "hey the guy I have a crush on has... etc" and i'm like.. a crush on who!?!?

And she was shocked, coz she thought she told me... heart broken reduced to smithereens, broken to pieces... :(

Seems she now had a crush on someone else, but she would never tell him since the guy likes to have 3 GF's at the same time... so not really a great BF... (not her type, still a crush!?)

I allready did dislike love coz it has only hurted me.... but this time, it just hurts allot, since I was happy for like a month, over a freaking lie.

But i'm young (18, allmost 19) and there are more fish in the water. :p , just wished things were different.

Well, that's the reason why I hate love, it'll only screw you up.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably very few of us on these forums have experienced true love for the simple fact that we are all teenagers. Most of our "love" is just hormone driven libido.

Anywho... I'll live and I'll love. And when my heart gets broken I'll dust it off and love again because I'm human.

Best answers
Yes, this girl is deffinatly my true love, how do i know, i just do. Im so happy with her in my life. So i was wondering if anyone else felt the same way on the fourms.

Best answers
had a crush, had a girl, now im alone, now im here on forums...

nuff said

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really liked a girl but it was more than likely as Deman described it (the teenage hormone thing) anyway its been several months since I've seen her and I suppose I'm over it. Not sure what category I fit in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm the only one who voted for the last option? :O

I'm sort of with Deman, I think 'love' is banded around far too much, people think they're in love and then later in the relationship they reach a whole new level and then they realise 'Oh, this is love.'

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then jery springer comes along , some moron reveal he is cheating on him/her or something a lot dirter

anywho , there's this chick that likes me at skool , she's kinda hot , i don't just have the guts to ask her out , sjhe's yr9 , i'm in year10 , thou the odd thing is m m8 is in yr9 and dating someone in yr11 , theres alos this chick who is dating someone else at the moment , but when i'm around she just stares at me for ages

Best answers
Deman said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably very few of us on these forums have experienced true love for the simple fact that we are all teenagers. Most of our "love" is just hormone driven libido.
Damn, I was going to say that. Oh well, guess my job here is done.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'm the only one who voted for the last option? :O

I'm sort of with Deman, I think 'love' is banded around far too much, people think they're in love and then later in the relationship they reach a whole new level and then they realise 'Oh, this is love.'
Hmm,... you know what? your absolutely right!

I don't know what love really, I gues Its a weird feeling I had at the moment. :rolleyes:

oh well, love... naw i'm way to young for that. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Don't feel like the committment, humpin and pumpin' while I can. :eek:

females that is...yea o_o

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will say that I am in love, I've been dating this girl for awhile now (5 months this saturday) and she makes me feel complete. However, I am not a stupid teenager, well I am, but I do know that this will end.

See I believe in multiple levels of love; there is how I love someone in highschool, then how I'll love someone after school, then the undeniable die for love that hopefully will come to me. Obviously though at my current highschool level of love the hope is we will always be for ever, but that is an unreal though; almost in possible. I'll enjoy it well I can. I do get in trouble for telling my GF this; she doesn't like the thought of us breaking up, heh.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love is one of those words people throw around because it sounds nice to hear it/say it.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Love is one of those words people throw around because it sounds nice to hear it/say it.
That and it gets some guys laid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom