Serious question (I'm not even joking)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm dead serious about this question: How the hell can super man lift up a giant rock of kryptonite after just getting his ass kicked on it? I'm lost.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's cuz he don't know fo limits son, he be pushin it no matta whut

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I'm dead serious about this question: How the hell can super man lift up a giant rock of kryptonite after just getting his ass kicked on it? I'm lost.
I think the answer lies in the franchise not taking off again after that movie.

Discord Member
Best answers
whole movie was kinda stupid .... i mean seriously .... his evil plan was to make more land .... how absurd

and the reason why he could do it was, it wasn't made of pure kryptonite .... or else he would've died instantly when he stepped on that thing, but the time it took to take affect was a bit actually .... and he actually hadn't exposed to much sun before going on it .... but then he flies into the sky after being rescued and absorbs more sun n goes full power .... and basically he lifts the thing up n into space before it starts affecting him hardcore (and also not sure if kryptonite's effects gets reduced under water)

but yeah .... whole **** was stupid

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman can supercharge himself once out of the atmosphere. He's a plant/battery. He used both the boost and his reserves to hurl the island away, leaving him in a comatose state, as he can't really die.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just about forever provided he's living near the right kind of star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom