- how to HIT!
- how to do a ki attack
- how to transform
- and WHY THE HELL MY GAME KEEPS FREEZING AND CRASHING MY COMP!?! ;(

other than that im ok ;D

Best answers
- how to HIT!
- how to do a ki attack
- how to transform : BY pressing: Z (defoult key Z) when you have 2000 in pl (KI) level or more.

how to hit,attack,trancform: http://www.esforces.com/~team/GameplayManual.exe

why it crashes?: 1.0 has menny bugs and the ESF team is fixing all the crash/freeze problems and thay will get fixt in ESF 1,1 i hope..

// ZioN :fight:

Best answers
my friend had a problem with crasheing, all he had to do was change his vidieo card and it fixed all his problems

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little off-topic, but you probably would have been able to play it without getting a new video card.....you just use OpenGL or Direct3D instead of Software.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to use Direct3D, my old video card doesn't support OpenGL :S It sucks, lol

Best answers
but only certain graphix cards support it..
like GeForce cards etc. I got a GeForce 2 MX 64mb so i have no problem but those with lower end graphics cards might have problems. RAM (Random Access Memory) also plays a major role in your gameplay, more RAM the faster the game will run and if you dont have much RAM your computer will just crash at first sign of good graphics dislplayed on your monitor.

Best answers
Well I have a Radeon 9700 Pro, so i don't have anything to worry about, feel sorry for you guys with Geforce3's and lower;D

Best answers
i have the crashing problem alot to exept when i'm playing on the jolt-servers, is there a diffirence between dedicated servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom