Sephiroth

Best answers
it looks very good so far, i like the hair and the jacket and the chest is coming on well,

crits: at the bottem of the jacket it looks like you have done some type of tux fold (like the jacket folding back on its self) i looked at my ref, it he never had that, but i could be wrong, good job any way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The eyebrows aren't well placed again you failed....It's suppose to be close to the eyes not that far away... :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry vic, i forgotabout that, ill getrighton it...i dont wannabe a faliure:(

Best answers
well i think i should like it if it's finished so... do your best:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ok ive given a go at putting some texture on his jacket, any comments on that? and ive moved his eyebrows, i think ull like them now vic?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just leave the eyes flat and skin them on, then you dont hafta wory about wierd looking shadows, trust me,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzeh!!! urnot on aim!!! aww well nm...i dont see any weird looking shadows...

Best answers
yes i agree with nutzy, just keep the eyes flat, also whats with that wierd ass blue tint in your renders, just post normal ones :/

Best answers
its looking nice but yea, sort the eyes (indent them, like when u model, but dont create them like that it makes them look ugly :p

the colour of his jacket is to blue (remember sephs trench was black O_O) but it could be the render.

nice model and skin gj so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no itsnot the render, i coloured it like that, because the natural highlight of black is blue.

UPDATE!!!

he has shoulders :D

Best answers
really great job!
but uh....it looks like thiers a giant line seperating his body...
and i think the belt is hidden behind the cloak..
oh and the cloak doesnt have a very "cloaky feeling"
like it shouldnt be all pointy but smooth and....nm
but i really like the hair!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i know what your saying...but i want to have a few folds in the cloak for animations...i want it so that when he isnt moving, his cloak and hair move like he is stood in the wind :) oh and im also making custom sprites, so that the ki-charges look like spell castings:)

the line is just cos i havent welded it yet, its no biggie and im modeling the baggy part of his cloak over the top of the belt, so that in the animation you wont just see the belt dissapear.

Best answers
i got a good idea for an animation spell casting tingy!
u know in battle where when casting fire cloud had that wierd thing come up around him and put his swords away and did those wierd movements amybe u should do that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
already thought of that..
looks too much like an ssj powerup

Best answers
hmm....
thats true
but the colors are green and stuff...oh well
and who would this model be replacing...trunks?
also have u done a model of the masamune yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ive modelled the blade, and yes its trunks. either that or take away the sword and use vegeta...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw he isnt chubby, just need to bring the jaw down a little and his transorm will be battledamages/lose cloak

UPDATE!!!

yes iknow theres glitches, its only rough atm...gonna keep refining, any comments appreciated tho!

oh and his hair and the bottom of his jacket are going on last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom