sephiroth! wip...

Best answers
I cant have msn or email or anything *strict parents

yet they let me have an internet site,lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh???? that made no sense :p ur talkin to me...about...me....now my head...hurts aaaaarg lol. i cant find that tutorial anywhere...

Best answers
Well from what i see it need more depth... ahh shadow :D, you probably have a few of his pics of his head to help you right? If you dont get some ^_^, anyway i dont think he would look like that if he was in teh ub3r battle :p give him some seriousness Y_Y your hidong your skin in teh ub3r shadows as well -_-, take the shadow off.. as in the illuminesece... damit how u spell that? Anyway ya gj :)

Best answers
i can't see any of the pics, i only see red crosses.
Can you please upload em again, and for what game is it??

Best answers
hey All mighty Gir? are u using Bryce to render ur models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, all my stuff is done in 3dsmax, rendering included. i dont even use brazil.

Best answers
gj, and the hair is fine up to now.. no worries, the skin? yes workie on the skin ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a friend of mine working on the skin...and i have to say he is doing an awsome job :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

His back is still fairly WIP, any suggestions would be great. Crit away.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The abs and down are good, you also have good definition on the ribcage, but the chest, face, and arms need work. The section where the chest joins the shoulders/arms needs better transition.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, your really involved in this arent you karrde?

ive finnished modeling the hair, ill post it when kama finnishes the skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
but the chest, face, and arms need work. The section where the chest joins the shoulders/arms needs better transition.
Yeah the face I just did some simple highlights to get a feel for it, still deciding whether to take anime, realistic, or a touch of both in that department. Suggestion on what you would like to see maybe?

Arms are a bit messy but im fairly happy with how the front turned out, I may look into redoing the back a bit though after I clean it up a bit more.

But i'm not really seeing what you mean about the arms and chest.. in most male bodies there is that little defined crease separating the pectoral and shoulder. Could you clarify just a bit?

Best answers
hey.. wow that is really good! I really like it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom