• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok both of yous SHUT UP! listion Dalte i already reported your post in another thread for saying this WHY THE FIGHTS! also dam can you tell me why ths started...
Dude dalte is a developer Nothing from your report will happen to the extreame Dalte who is AWESOME

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude dalte is a developer Nothing from your report will happen to the extreame Dalte who is AWESOME
really...damn! but why cant he just get along with dam why are these fights going on...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He ment they were acting. It wasnt really a fight. Just spamming.

Oh and just cause dalte is dev team he isnt untoutchable.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He ment they were acting. It wasnt really a fight. Just spamming.

Oh and just cause dalte is dev team he isnt untoutchable.
isnt spamming against the rules seriously they can act but acting like this is not acceptable

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, I think you should ground Dalte instead of me. I'm pretty offended man.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega, I think you should ground Dalte instead of me. I'm pretty offended man.
offended???? offended?????!! are you serious madman and grega just told me your acting and fighting saying STFU WITCH IS NOT ACTING MATURE!

Best answers
Too much off topic discussion, the admins are sleeping or what?? And mous4u, the suggestion to act mature from you just doesn't fit...-_-
And guys close this thread..I beg of you o lord sky or deman or karrde ANYBODY!!!

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too much off topic discussion, the admins are sleeping or what?? And mous4u, the suggestion to act mature from you just doesn't fit...-_-
And guys close this thread..I beg of you o lord sky or deman or karrde ANYBODY!!!
why need to close the thread its no becomeing useless were still chating about the secret folders so dont jump your hip!

Best answers
The "chatting" is pretty useless dude, u know that it won't be implemented in the game. If u really want to contribute, try posting a suggestion that is cool and would improve the gameplay.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The "chatting" is pretty useless dude, u know that it won't be implemented in the game. If u really want to contribute, try posting a suggestion that is cool and would improve the gameplay.
and how about not posting in this thread what if Sky fought this is a good idea or what if some other dudes think this is a good idea?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness, I think all of you need to grow up a bit. Leave the poor kid alone, he's just excited for the mod and he's trying his best to contribute to the forums. Big Finish, most children his age are just as mature as he is. Please stop acting like an ass towards him, his maturity will grow over time. Trust me.

I full heartedly agree with Deco. You think he's annoying and immature, that's fine, but stop attacking the kid because of it. There's an ignore feature on the forum for a reason, use it if he's bothering you that much. I hate to see people ganging up on other forum members because of their age and/or maturity.

Mouse, Skyrider isn't the only person on the Dev team nor is he the person who calls the shots. A few people on the Dev team may like an idea, but for an idea to pass, it has to be ran through the other team members, and if they like it, then there's a chance that it will be put ingame. In this case, I'm sorry to break it to you, but I highly doubt that such a suggestion would be implemented ingame. Easter eggs (secrets, if you didn't know) are interesting, but stuff like this would be a waste of time for both the Dev team and the people who are looking for the secrets.

Can we please close this thread to prevent any further Mous4u bashing?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes >.>

BTW Mous Sky doesnt really have any more say in the development than me. Its all down to the team. And if the team likes the idea then we will put it in. But i dont think anyone is willing to go that far for a game thats still quite heavily in development.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry Mouse, but Grega is right. I'm not one of the team leaders, and even my idea's has been rejected by the team in the past. Sorry, but I have no say in this matter :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom