• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
completely different to my other ridiculous thread This one is actually will make you smile lets say secrets as in secret folders..they are located all aroudn the ESF v1.3 folder and you got to find it where will it be will it be in the models folder will it be in core folder will it be in sprites folder or hud folder or what other folder you might curiously find it in the secret folder contains new transformations+New Huds+New Charcters+New Gohan Model and much more each secret folder says this "Secret Award Folder 1#" there is more then 1 there is like 10 of them inside of the ESF v1.3 folder so much goodies what do you guys think

also if you like this idea i will have a great big smile in my face! :yes: :scared::laff::fight:

i hope you add it in ESF v1.3

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Having 900 secret files would be a waste of space and I'd refuse to search for these files just to clear some of the data on my HD.

If you want this stuff in so badly, you can just create your own HUD, models, and then use the XML tool to put the new characters ingame.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
completely different to my other ridiculous thread This one is actually will make you smile lets say secrets as in secret folders..they are located all aroudn the ESF v1.3 folder and you got to find it where will it be will it be in the models folder will it be in core folder will it be in sprites folder or hud folder or what other folder you might curiously find it in the secret folder contains new transformations+New Huds+New Charcters+New Gohan Model and much more each secret folder says this "Secret Award Folder 1#" there is more then 1 there is like 900 of them inside of the ESF v1.3 folder so much goodies what do you guys think

also if you like this idea i will have a great big smile in my face! :yes: :scared::laff::fight:

Not untill hell freezes over >.>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Then what's the point of having them in the game folders but not on the game?? lol..

and assuming these "secrets" will be better, why would the team put the bad stuff in the main game and leave them for secrets...and that won't be much of a secret too...I mean there is a "search" function in Windows...actually, what I'm trying to say is...

Not untill hell freezes over >.>

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont know really know why you guys not gonna add it.....i think it would be cool also not 900 folders ofcourse 10 or 5 folders will do....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it. Basicaly, you want secret or hidden folders, and contained within those folders are special, secret models/sound/what-have-you that you'd have add into the correct folder to be able to use?

That would be just retarded. Sorry, but stop with all the idea's that would make you happy. Start thinking of some that would actually be of benefit to the game.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He wants easter eggs how lame man
awwww...madman121 you do it in chat box saying i must grow up...where did that come from...also i didnt say easter eggs so dont give me **** okay!

i said 10 or 5 secret folders that contains NewTransformations like SSJ4 new charcters like Broly+Lorg Slug+Gotenks+Goten+Kid Trunks+Pan and much more

also diffrent models like nice good models

also i dont know whats the promblem with you madman you acting like a child saying i need to grow up like that 2 weeks ago on the chat box..seriously though think before you POST!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean I would like to see maybe some Easter eggs in the maps like... Maybe some names spelled in the clouds in the Skybox or maybe a part of the map gets broken and releases some Naruto model sitting with Luffy and Goku drinking Tea at a table or something.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awwww...madman121 you do it in chat box saying i must grow up...where did that come from...also i didnt say easter eggs so dont give me **** okay!

i said 10 or 5 secret folders that contains NewTransformations like SSJ4 new charcters like Broly+Lorg Slug+Gotenks+Goten+Kid Trunks+Pan and much more

also diffrent models like nice good models

also i dont know whats the promblem with you madman you acting like a child saying i need to grow up like that 2 weeks ago on the chat box..seriously though think before you POST!
1. Easter Eggs 120 up, 9 down love it hate it

Easter Eggs are hidden links or files coded into software Games or websites.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
completely different to my other ridiculous thread This one is actually will make you smile lets say secrets as in secret folders..they are located all aroudn the ESF v1.3 folder and you got to find it where will it be will it be in the models folder will it be in core folder will it be in sprites folder or hud folder or what other folder you might curiously find it in the secret folder contains new transformations+New Huds+New Charcters+New Gohan Model and much more each secret folder says this "Secret Award Folder 1#" there is more then 1 there is like 10 of them inside of the ESF v1.3 folder so much goodies what do you guys think

Reading your posts makes me feel to punch babies, sorry :(

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, he's 13 years old, remember that. Delusions are quite frequent at that age.

Mous4u: Remember that making this mod is hard. Take into account the incredible transformation that ESF has pulled off since 1.2. It's countless hours of work from people that don't owe you absolutely anything, and guess what, it's all free. Besides, apart from the fact that adding extra material would mean having to wait another year or so, movie characters, as well as GT bull**** will not be in 1.3.
If you really want that stuff so bad, learn to model. You're young, you got yer' whole life ahead of ye'.

1. Easter Eggs 120 up, 9 down love it hate it
I don't get it.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, he's 13 years old, remember that. Delusions are quite frequent at that age.

Mous4u: Remember that making this mod is hard. Take into account the incredible transformation that ESF has pulled off since 1.2. It's countless hours of work from people that don't owe you absolutely anything, and guess what, it's all free. Besides, apart from the fact that adding extra material would mean having to wait another year or so, movie characters, as well as GT bull**** will not be in 1.3.
If you really want that stuff so bad, learn to model. You're young, you got yer' whole life ahead of ye'.

I don't get it.
you have just made sense to me also i'm 15 years old 5 days ago It was birthday so i'm 16 right now..also i was 13 cause mistake i did i was gonna make it 1993 instead i did i diffrent birthdate i wasnt thinking back then.

Best answers
You're 16?? Well I am 16 too....dunno why these incredible ideas never strike me...

It's pretty absurd, easter eggs like having the in-team members' name at a place on the map or something like that is good..but models and all...please..why wud they make cool stuff and put it somewhere where you have to look for it and not put it in game to make the overall game cooler...bleh..it won't make it much cool though..GT and non-canon are not always good..

Well making easter eggs will delay the game release...tell me DO YOU WANT THAT ????

If you do....I'M COMING FOR YOU !!!! :p

We don't want the game to come out late now do we???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay! i said 10 or 5 secret folders that contains NewTransformations like SSJ4 new charcters like Broly+Lorg Slug+Gotenks+Goten+Kid Trunks+Pan and much more[/B]

SSJ4 - No GT stuff
Brolly - No movie stuff
Lord Slug - See Brolly
Gotenks - No
Goten - We dont need a miniature version of Goku
Kid Trunks - We dont need a mini Trunks
Pan - A character thats even more useless than Krillin >.>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sir, are quoted in my signature right now!

you have just made sense to me also i'm 15 years old 5 days ago It was birthday so i'm 16 right now..also i was 13 cause mistake i did i was gonna make it 1993 instead i did i diffrent birthdate i wasnt thinking back then.
Yes, and I am 82. Fact is, your age was first 13, people started nagging about that and now you are suddenly 16. But you still act like a 13 year old (yes, I too, have been 13 years old and theres quite a big difference between 13 and 16) either you are 13...or your, well, let's not go there.

Anyway, wanting easter eggs in the game? I am fine with that, asking specifically for easter eggs in the game is somewhat lame. That, and nobody in his or her right mind would want DBGT or Movie characters/transforms in this game. And as it has been said, none will ever be added. Want them? Make them yourself.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You sir, are quoted in my signature right now!

Yes, and I am 82. Fact is, your age was first 13, people started nagging about that and now you are suddenly 16. But you still act like a 13 year old (yes, I too, have been 13 years old and theres quite a big difference between 13 and 16) either you are 13...or your, well, let's not go there.

omg..thats allittle cruel putting soemthing bad about me on your sign also read my quote i was typing fast when i did the birthdate because my mom was screaming MOUS4U TIME FOR DINNER AND STUFF SHES BEEN CALLING ME FOR 199 TIMES SO I HAD TO HURRY THE WERID THING IS I DIDNT NOTICE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom