Searching your old posts!

Have you ever looked back into your old posts?

• Yes! I was a retard back then

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! Same old, Same old

• Yes! I am more immature now

• No! Never cared to look back

• Total voters
Best answers
Wow, I would have beat the crap out of the 14 year old version of myself for some of the threads I made. I bet over 85% were closed! Has anyone ever looked back and checked out what they said years ago? If not try it out. It could be entertaining or stupid. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunatley I only have access to the last 500 posts, I can still remember my first though, suggesting having Buu's Candy as a playable entity :p

Sometimes when people link back to old threads and I stumble across my old posts I notice I haven't really changed at all.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I looked at some old ones aaaaages ago and realise I'm critical, irritable and sometimes very mean. I doubt I've changed.

Actually I looked back at a few of IceSilver's posts for a laugh. Raven knows what I mean ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
people get smarter by evry year that passes ,back then = complet Rtard

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha I was a retard back then

But I was a retard that got early access to the forum and was a Smod.

I went through various demotions and promotions but here I am today an Admin

Best answers
I haven't made enough posts to notice any major difference, but I'd say I'm about the same.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The only real difference ive noticed over the years, is after the first year or so i stopped posting so much. My post count has increased by like 10 over the past 2 years :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i honestly couldnt tell ya cause this forum doesnt go that far back

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still have access to, and sometimes look at, the first post I made on these forums back in November 2001....and I'm going to have to go with the first option - I was SUCH a retard back then. "OMG! Nice sigs!!! How do you make them? I want one!" >_>

A dark chapter of my life >_>

I guess the above posts are clear indications that general members cannot access the forum thread archive o_O I was pretty sure you guys could...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every time I look back into the past at my posts, it makes me want to completely delete this account ;X.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone may have the option of clicking the archive link down the bottom

Please note if you post in anything uber old you will get owned

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like remebering stupid things i did when I was younger, its the same when lookin at the oldest posts. I remember i suggested bullet time for esf..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first post was asking why Krillin's transformation was called mystic. I didnt even know how to post images... and photoshop? Wtf was that? Lol, there was alot I didnt know.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My first post was helping someone weird isn't it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky said:
Actually I looked back at a few of IceSilver's posts for a laugh. Raven knows what I mean ^^
XD that brings me back. I still check out his suggestions from time to time. If I ever want to make a DBZ mod for the completely insane i'll be sure to include some of them.

Majin_You said:
I guess the above posts are clear indications that general members cannot access the forum thread archive I was pretty sure you guys could...
When you check a profile and click on 'Read all posts by...' it only shows you the most recent 500, maybe it's a special thing for admins that you can see all of yours. I'd love to reread some of my oldeh posts :]

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
When you check a profile and click on 'Read all posts by...' it only shows you the most recent 500, maybe it's a special thing for admins that you can see all of yours. I'd love to reread some of my oldeh posts :]
I'm well aware of the post record kept in your profile, and I know it only goes back 500 posts - mine's no different. The archive is not in your profile - there's a link to at at the bottom of the forums.

http://forum.esforces.com/archive/index.php/

If you can't view that page, you'll know you don't have access to it.

Best answers
I've done this more with other forums, actually. But yeah, I was pretty ****ed back then.... I'm maturez0rz now! ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I was gonna go looking through those archives, but how the hell are you supposed to find anything? ESF Chat has 8000 threads alone.

Well, i'm pretty sure my first post was something about the dev journals anyways, why they weren't being updated or something, the same generic new person annoying post anyways.

One thing I noticed while looking at the past, is that I joined on 02-22-2002, that's kinda weird. I also noticed how my post count has seriously gone up by like 20 in the last year. I must post in off-topic a lot.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i was looking for my first threads a while ago .. man my spelling was horroble back then XD ... even though its still not that good, but at least i improved :)

Best answers
I've not been here long enough to do it, but I did this on another forum and nearly cried. I was horrified to find that I used to say things like "u" and "ur". Just thinking about it sends a shiver down my spine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom