Searching designers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should probly give credit to the people you've already used in that.. might be wrong but i'm pretty sure that's Kreshi's Goku.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In 0010 the guy looks like he's charging his ki blast with something that he shouldn't be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see Kreshis goku and those images of flesh looks like the refs davidskiwan made a long time ago for anatomy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jjaacckk said:
see some images of my work
Kama said:
i'm pretty sure that's Kreshi's Goku.
CrackerJack said:
I see Kreshis goku and those images of flesh looks like the refs davidskiwan made a long time ago for anatomy
It looks like Kreshi's Goku to me too, so technically it's not 'your work'. Unless you can prove that it is, i'm going to give you a warning for ripping.

Also, although it is DBZ related it isn't ESF related, and advertising isn't allowed on these boards.

Best answers
i catch images in this forum and other places and edit....
in this screens only have the pars of body by david and i catch heads in other screens of him......auras eletricity....animations of techniques programing...its all by me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then Give Credits. Or else it's ripping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those player models look...crapy they dont resemble anything of what dbz is the atacks sure but other then that no not realy =S( by the way you still need to say in youre first post who's images you have you used saying srry doesnt make it right givving crits does)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
recruiting is also against the rules here,

add that to the list ^^

im gonna go ahead and close this, on account of the ripping, advertising, AND recruiting. if you recreate the thread you will recieve a warning.

/closinated

O RLY? - Ax_Man
YA RLY ~ Magus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom