Scruffie!!! I der ye, aye?

Best answers
xD

Well well well, looks like the two titans of the laugh clash into a epic battle ones more. Only this time, POST YOUR DAMN FIGHT *****! :mad:

Best answers
Man, I didn't post last time to save you the embarrassment, but if you seriously want to tango with me, you'd better watch out, 'cus I just got back from dancing lessons.

Hail bizatch.

Best answers
Yea... Uhm... ref? Hello!!! Wake the hell up and smell the napalm damnit :\

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I agree to referee this match unless the competetors have a problem with this.

The battlefield will be The Fetus of God, weapons are NOT allowed, Magic and Alchemy is allowed however, good luck to both fighters.

Best answers
(Finally, Thanks DP ^_^)

"...What the hell is this place?"

As Skimaru wakes up from what seems to be a hard jolt to the head, he takes a look around finding himself in a bright red room. As he stands up rubbing the back of his head he notices the huge fetus hanging from the wall behind him.

“… This cant be good… where am I? How did I get here? And why do I have this massive headache, damnit”

As he reaches for the back of his jacket he finds that all of his weaponry have been stripped clean off. However he can feel some kind of force flowing though him. He knows this feeling, its hatred…

“Scruffie…”

“Whahahahahaha, you finally woke up, eh? Ah I could have finished you off while you were sleeping but that wouldn’t be as much fun as showing you that I AM stronger then you. You just cant beat me Skimaru, its not possible.”

“We’ll see.. Yea, we’ll see.”

“Wanna get this over with right away” Scruffie says grinning. “Or do you want to..-Regain you power- Hahahaha”

That last remark didn’t quite hit well with Skimaru, making him flow the hate fully from tip to tow. He makes the first move starting his dash at Scruffie. As he’s about to hit him full frontal in the face, scruffie dissolves in thin air.

“What the…” Skimaru says confused. He looks around looking for his enemy in every corner, but no result. Suddenly hes faced with a knie in the mouth and hits the ground, heavily breathing. He spits out some blood, he slowly stands up only to be knocked down again by a massive blow to the ribs.

“Wow, didn’t expect you to be this weak. Ohwell.” Scruffie says. “Not like I’m wasting my time or anything. I’m heavily amu…”

In his powertrip, Scruffie seem to let his guard down leaving Skimaru with the perfect opportunity to get the upper hand in this, as it seems so far, one way fight. Skimaru, while holding his opponents throat with his left hand, punches Scruffie furiously with the right all over his body breaking at least 3 ribs.

“Uuurhg… Wha.. Aaah!!” Scruffie screams out in pain. Skimaru grins widely as the anger builds up inside him. “Never underestimate the power of hate…”. Having said that, he throws scruffie to the back meaning for him the hit the wall. But that fails since scruffie is far from being beat yet. He easily steadies himself in midair and takes the distance between them to come to senses again.

“Okey.. you had me there. But that wont happen again… Trust me…”

As Scruffie cracks his neck from left to right Skimaru charges at him again.

“Feh, again? It doesn’t work you idiot don’t you get it?”

When Skimaru almost catches Scruffie, he disappears again. But this time Skimaru’s on his trail. He quickly jumps on a pillar behind him, from there to a dark corner too the left.

“…Uh oh…”

Skimaru grabs Scruffie by his hair and throws him to the ground. Scruffie smacks into the ground with a loud bang, leaving a small crater.

As Skimaru jumps down to the ground landing infront of the hole, thinking the battle is over the lose boulders begin to shake….

Too be continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom