Screen Shot?

Best answers
Ok so I'm in a LAN game with CTDB right? so I make about 13 wishes and then all of a sudden I start lagging like 5000 ping lag. Then I get a message that I have extreamly low disk space on my C drive. now I had wondered about that cause I had over a gig left. Comes to find out that the game was trying to take multiple screen shots. Taking it over and over and over and over. I had no idea of how to stop it or how I got it that way. It took a bagillion screenshots. Anyone know what happened? Cause I really don't wants this to occur again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's a bug in 1.2.1 It does that at certain points in the game. Like the esf_giant_forest map, if you go to certain parts of the esf_city map, or if you charge up a telekenesis and other little things. Just delete the screen shots and don't do whatever it is that made it happen :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I got about 2 gb with that stuff once when I went to Ascend Zone - Very very annoying.. Well, Phoenix is right, but it COULD be a coincidence

Best answers
yea, I was deleteing things like crazy off of my HD that I didn't really need and I'd get all this space back but then a few secs later I'd get the pop up sign saying I had low disk space. Was frustrating me like crazy cause I didn't know what the heck was goin on. I'll try it again tonight before I go to my Halo2 LAN party and see if it does it again after I make 13 wishes. Hope this little bug isn't in 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom