Screen problems!

Best answers
lo all

right ok, everytime i play a 3d game etc my screen goes to stand by mode and wont go normal for a least half an hour? is it over heatings or sumthin?

its weird it only happens when i play games too?

my specs if i t helps

1ghz atlhon
Geforce 4 ti 4600 128mb
640 ram
60 gig Hard Drive

i only get about 30 mins on a game before its shuts off, all sound goes/screen goes black, so it stays in stand by for about 30 mins before i can switch the pc on again its just odd, oh it has gone off a few times when on new or makin sigs, no idea why

please help i cant play ESF or anyother game

thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe youshould change your graphics to open gl or something like that

Best answers
I don't think that work, cause no 3d Game works on his comp.

PS: Lord killmore: Your PM Box is full!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm...well i'd say you should try downloading the most recent driver for your video card from www.nvidia.com and try to fiddle about with your video card settings (right click desktop, go to settings, click advanced choose the geforce 4 ti 4600 tab, and make sure everything looks ok in there)
oh and make sure you got direct x 9.0

Best answers
yeah ive got latestgfx drivers and ive fix that up, got direct 9 too its really odd, maybe my monitor is just faulty?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you tried setting it to its highest amount of hertz it can handle (or its lowest) you might have it too high/low

Best answers
its ok 60 at mo which is lowist and 170 is highest, wouldnt hightest make it woirse?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well there should be a box which you can tick, showing what the highest is that your monitor can handle, put it to its fullest (mines on 85htz atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom