Scouters

Best answers
Its only A dream..anyway its not...Like your team mate dies you get all the dragonballs a list appears of all your dead team mates...and you click one...

Best answers
By the way..anyone like my New Sig...i know it doesnt look too good since it was done in MS Paint..but......i like it...i will get Paintshop Pro soon so good ones will be on the way...

Best answers
You shoulda use the pic where Marge was invsioning herself bald when she was losin her hair cause a stress. Remember that episode? (Heh, I memorized about half of the Simpsons episodes, and YES, I do have a life)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys go spam in the spam section :p

Best answers
Cell would look like a dork with a scouter on anyway. Same gose for fat buu, no twice for him because he one fat mofo.

Best answers
Now, if this **** box will post a reply for me, which it wont, here's what i say:

scouters - dont even know what they are, i guess they are those things frieza and cooler's guys wear. dont know what they do, i will just have whatever the ESF team release.

capture the DBs mode would be cool, only just have it like CTF! You have to try to get all 10 DBs back to your team's "base" and then you can wish for something which would affect all of your team (for good, like more power or something) or affect all of the other team (for bad). Perhaps the player that retrieves the most DBs can get more benefits as well. You would need some fancy map layouts for this style of mode but i guess, and you would need a DB "tracker" like they have in the cartoons. Because finding a little ball on massive landscapes would get difficult :)

Best answers
Cell would look like a dork with a scouter on anyway. Same gose for fat buu, no twice for him because he one fat mofo.
..you will not see the scouters on the people....anyways ..FAT mofos are cool!!!

Best answers
Stupid Australian peeps......ugh.....there are only 7 Dragonballs. Where did you come up with 10? Are you on Crack? You can get help you know, or you could let me beat the living CR@P OUT OF YOU!

Best answers
its only weak ones that use's those scouter thingys

And it makes averything boring :tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom