Scouter

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed the new scouter feature which points to where a player is, and gives off a reading of their name, class, and power level. Well, this is my suggestion:

As you know, whenever you place your crosshairs on another player, their information comes up - name, class, and power level. The reading will remain for a certain period of time, even if you are not facing them (but you have to place the player in your sights again to see the reading). I think that after you get a reading on someone, and they move out of your view, arrows should pop up on the screen, indicating which way you should be facing to face the player. Of course, this will only last as long as the scouter reading does.

This seems more Dragon Ball Z like, since a majority of the time, scouter's could only get accurate readings while in close proximity of someone. I assume this since the scouters detect energy of an organism, but the further away the organism is, the less accurate the reading will be unless that organism is emitting a lot of energy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish it were a little smaller and easier to tell exactly where the guy is. Or maybe a lock on to the guy you are targeting so you can swoop directly at him.

obligatory "what does the scouter say about his powerlevel?!"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obligatory "It's OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!"

Locking on for swoop will never be back. But I don't think some directional indicator would be bad.

Best answers
Yeah... But it would be unfari if it lasted to long.....
It should disapear shortly after loosing track of your opponent

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom