Scouter color

Best answers
How about making it possible to change the color of the scouter. In DBZ scouters had different colors. Could it be possible in ESF to change the color of your scouter like the the Half-Life spray logo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can download custom ones, like red, yellow etc, u cna find them at red saiyan i guess

Best answers
i do beline you can find them at red sayin but there hard to find.

Best answers
I think its a cool idea but i would like a scouter like they used in the show, like if he is powering up his power rises on your scouter... think that would be kool, unless it already does, and in which case don't listen to me i'm crazy.

Best answers
it does already, when he puts on turbo, wich raises your power...ill go to redsaiyan and poke arround, if i cant find one ill make one for you

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
.. mmhhh. i saw something on redsayian, but its gone now.. about the new color of scouter.. o well.. i cant find it anymore, try look around, and ask around

Best answers
im almost done, just testing now, any colors you want spacificly?
sofar-
green
red
blue

Best answers
whats it matter ?????? its just a coulour and if you change it ull only change the rim...what should happen is that the shape changes not the colour cuz it really doesnt matter otherwise

Best answers
no, it doesnt just change the rim of the scouter, it changes the radar part, im puting it on my websight now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom