Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually kind of agree with Zeo. The movie's not that bad. It's pretty funny at parts and the action is at least decent. Plus, nice art direction. Having never read the comics, I can say I liked the movie. The only real problem I had with it was how ridiculously trendy it was.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the movie. It seemed pretty damn good to me. What is even better is the game for it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't watch it again, but there are a lot worse movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funny parts + nice action =/= good movie. Yes, I laughed at a few jokes, they were funny. but just there were too many ****ty annoying parts.

like really, dragon battle with dj set? it was just like, stupid.

the way the plot was structured, the pace of it, and how fast the battles ended were atrocious.

it was one of the only movies i sat down, watched, and by the time it was nearing the end i was sitting there going, "god when is this **** going to be over"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
really? seriously? how the **** can you enjoy this movie?

Like, this movie hands down has to be one of the absolute dumbest things i've watched in a while. No plot. no ******* build up. it was just a bunch of special effects.

it's for those ******* *** 13 year olds that sit there and go, "omg PANCAKES LOL ROFL RANDOM XD!!!! omg BUNNIES WITH LASERS WERE SO RANDOM AND FUNNY HURRR AND WEIRD WERE INDIVIDUALS" like shut the **** up

oh my god i've never had a movie that actually, emotionally made me angry by the end.

i want to punch whoever the **** said this was a good movie.

GOD. *******. DAMMIT.
Totally agree with you

Movie is a disaster :S

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Best, Movie, Ever! I mean it.. I saw it and I found it awesome. It's been a while since I last saw a great movie. I really enjoyed it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally get why the hate from some, the movie is aimed at a specific crowed of people, but too have such strong feelings about it.. overreact much?

I really enjoyed the overall style of the movie. from the comedy used, to the reaction of each individual actor to certain situation. those little 0.5 second facial expressions which you'll miss as you blink. etc.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a movie about a chiptune band... I'm in... especially, if it has anime-inspired CGI.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

This should show everything. Badass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom