Scatterbeam???

Best answers
Krillins scatterbeam should be a beam, not a ball. I nver realised this until i actually thought about the name of the attack. Dont give the crap that it isnt possible cause it can be. For instance, krillin charges up the beam and fires it, which he can control. When the beam is close to its target, you press the alt. fire button and the beam "explodes" and small balls go homing on their target.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already suggested exactly that ... and I've heard that the team voted this as a "no" and made it as it currently is
but I'm still hoping for this
good luck to us ;)

but I have to say one disadwantage ... if you would shoot one scatter beam ... EVERY player would see the attack and could dodge it easily ... then you wouldn't have enough time for the next scatter beam, because all are attacking you

Best answers
i dont think they would, cause there are probably more players to look out for, plus you can bend the beam and detonate it whenever you want. Once the balls are spread, i suggest they have pretty good speed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
<big>this is really a good idea , i think...
its really bad that the ESF team voted no for this
but after you suggestion to modify it so with ALT fire
it will explode into some homing (verystronglike ki blobs...)
energy ballz... I am sure that they will reconsider!
</big

<small><b><u><i>[offtopic="YES , you have been warned not to read
this and think its on topic so dont think its a spam my frined!"]</u></i>
this also remainds me a suggestion made by me or someone else which I voted - YES for it!
about gohans attack - when he fought cell'z children - JR.s
a lot of beams coming out of him to attack the cell's JR.s creatures!!!!
that thread left untouched... so someone need to revive it without double posting cause:
if the krillin ATL FIRE = HOMING things will be coded ,
a similar code should be to that GOHAN's attack
gohan has so few attacks.. he really should have another one!
the inforamtion about how to code that attack of
gohan is saved for that lost thread , or the ESF
team of thread's not found lol
offtopic - enough is enough
sorry for this lol
<u><i>[/offtopic]</small></b></u></i>

gl on convincing the TEAM to add this
this really sounds like a gr8 addition!

Best answers
that is how the scater shot is in dbz thay restarted dbz after it ended so it whould go with db and gt he does a beam scater shot when there are fighting teh sibamen and krilin kills em and even gets vegeta and nappa dirty (those where the days)

Best answers
One problem I see with this is that if someone managed to catch you in a powerstruggle, then you'd always lose. Before his transformation (don't know about after), you can't even fully charge it in mid-air before your ki runs out and you automatically fire it. On ground it takes almost all of it to fully charge. The ki cost should be reduced before it would be turned into a beam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom