Scary Movie 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK!
how did see the movie?
i saw it yesterday and it´s really cool. i thought it would suck but i really like it
i watched it at 5 am and i was pretty tired but when it was over i was awake cause Ilaughed so much.
what do you think?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, this movie came out a while back....

I would have to say the only funny part IMO was the jacko scene with charlie sheen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but it isn´t out sooo long in germany if i´m right .
but yeah the jacko part was cool.
or at the beginning with the LOTR thing (don´t wanna spoil )

Best answers
I saw this movie though not so legaal ways and watched the second CD first and then the first CD and didnt even notice...

So i think this movie was total and utter crap.

Best answers
Enjoyable if you're in the mood for some bad humor.

I laughed a bit. It's not utter crap, but nothing special either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you jokin mate? This film was off the hook!!! I laffed so much!! Yeh, Killmore is right, it didnt come out too long ago in europe, like under 2 months ago.I saw it ages ago though, on hallowe'en the same way Nadz got it :rolleyes: (not the dumbass way of getting the cd's mixed up (como se esta possible o_O??!!) I loved it!!! The MC battle was just damn funny, and whooo!!! the funeral...dont get me started.... :laff: was roflmfao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sm3 was pretty wack, only good part was when charlie sean took that long ass piss and kept leaning back because he hears screams :laff:

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the funny thing is when that fat guy on TV spins with the chair:laff:
I was laffin so hard whenI saw it and yes that part when Charlie wakes up and all

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Watched it a while back at the cinema, really enjoyed it, laughed at every joke, and at one point the guy behind asked me and my m8 to explain what was funny!
Best of the three i think, number one was slightly tame... compared to nuber two, and that guy with the manky hand :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!! You guys didnt laugh at the twirly part after the toilet part? Yeh, the fat man on the chair was funny, my sister was eating at the time, and blurted out what she was eating on my monitor O_O, i wasnt laughing :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom