sb catch & beam recoil

Best answers
I was just thinking, wouldnt it be cool if you blocked a spirit bomb you could hold on to it and aim? kind of like when vegetto blocked the huge energyball from buu.

Also, instead of beams just exploding when they hit you, it would be cool if they could push you into a wall or somethin. Like if a kamehameha hit you it would push you through the air and ramsack you into stuff.

Also in the game right now if an explosion hits you, you dont have the slightest recoil........ i mean would it make sense if someone blew up a tank of gas and didnt move the at all?

Best answers
Cool idea...
the ushing idea does kinda work...
cause if u block during a beam sometimes u get pushed back, but u dont hit stuff :(
any way cool idea!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get into a block struggle with an attack, you can aim it back. you just have to be careful not to look away too much or it will blow up on you.

Best answers
i know you can already aim it, im just saying you should be able to hold on to it and choose when to release it plus aim.

Best answers
this idea would make beam blocking quite use full, coz at te time being it's lame, when u got enough ki just tele away and hit the guy who's firing. and when ur at it can't u add something that would make beam spamming less usefull (coz some guys a spoiling the good old fights)

Best answers
this Idea rocks. Its really good and should be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom