Save your Characters Stats

Best answers
is it possible to make a DBZ mod kinda like an everquest ? that would be cool, that way you dont lose the power levels you acheived, and have some enemies stronger then the strongest Live player that way people can always have something stronger to fight against, i always wanted a DBZ game you could save your stats and play online against others with :D maybe someone could do it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres been quite a few threads about making a DBZ MMORPG. Myself, I like the idea very much, but don't know of anyone who is making one.

Best answers
that would be awesome ..but its not going to happen....first thing there are the people who would just play and play and play and would be SOOOO strong that the game would be unbalanced.. plus you need to make the mobs stronger and stronger to fit the super insane high plvl guys and MMORPGs do not work like that ... you have it have it level based. 2nd the game has to have a break limit on how strong you could get but DBZ doesnt work like that. 3rd how would all the fighting work and fighting other people and things there is way to much to do to make a game that mostly 13yr olds play. You cant make a mmorpg out of DBZ.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never say never my friend. Someone COULD make a MMORPG out of DBZ, but how GOOD it will be is another question. :p

Best answers
ewww, but I don't want it to become repeaditive, I really enjoy the current play, ti's fun having to dodgeki attacks, teleporting, meleeing...

Best answers
it should be kind of like diablo 2 leveling up system , but have powerlevel instead of experience , but keep the level system and that way u can tell what level a person could be , and find out if ur strong enuff to face them. Or have gateways such as gate ways for low ppl would be called Rookie Gateway , medium experienced ppl would be called Standard Gateway , and also dont forget for the hardout high level'd ppl , Expert Gateway , i dont know sumfing around the lines of that , y'know what i mean.
:]

Best answers
Dragon ball Quake is attempting something like that, but funimation (should that be bleeped out?) has contacted them and will probably cut out all of the DBZ-related material. I'm sure more mods will try having RPG-like levelling up and stats, but probably not ESF.

The DBQ address is http://www.dragonballquake.net/ if you want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom