save the planet mode

Best answers
were any of you following bid for power before it converted. well they were making a mode called save the planet or something like that. it was going to be alot like the freeza and vegeta/nappa battles with defenders that are weaker but they outnumber them.
seems like a good idea to me. like in the shows. that is what is going on most of the time.

Best answers
sweetness but this goes in the suggestions

yeah I like this idea a lot but i believe that DBQ is making a mode like this or is it SoS? Not sure...

Best answers
i dont know about it being in the others but this idea is old man its been around before i joined the forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be interesting but not very fair to the lone person... cause it doesnt matter how buff u are... getting shot with 6 kamehamehas will kill u :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really like this idea that much, its good, but u have to think about 1st, if u use the ideas on the fourm now "giveing Ki" and "linking power stuggles" this new mode would be perfect

Giveing Ki, you would be able to lend some of your ki to a weaker player on your team.

and u can link up a beam with other players, to make it more powerfull, control of which goes to the person who fired the beam 1st (or the person whos got the longest beam, whatever would be easyer to code)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even so remember that this is esf so when u hit the super buff person ur gonna shoot up as well... (this really needs to change... should only give pl when u kill them)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
even so remember that this is esf so when u hit the super buff person ur gonna shoot up as well... (this really needs to change... should only give pl when u kill them)
i agree, TRUE to dbz they do get Ki when they get hurt, but it does not fit with the game, u should only get ki when u kill somone, dont when your killed -.- it nearly kills the whole game.

Best answers
no way, that gaining pl from hits is the only thing that gives noobs a chance. You think a person with 1mil is gonna stand a chance against someone with 8mil!? You've gotta be able to gain pl off him, whenever I'm completely overpowered I let them charge up final flashes or whatever and shoot kiblasts to powerup o_o I'm raw like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom