Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
ROFL.... yeah that would great.

I've only seen the first four episodes so far, but I find Naruto my favourite of the two. He's just so damn funny!!

And I almost forgot: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu pwns.
the chidori pwnz the kage bunshin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Rasengan owns Chidori.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
psshh don't you dare roll your eyes, you didnt specify :p.
Yes I did. I said underdog. You assumed I meant something to do with the anime as opposed to the poll, but this topic is about which I'd choose on the poll, so therefore, the assumation on your behalf was incorrect, for I need not say "I'll root for the underdog on the poll" because it was about a poll, ne?

And after viewing more Naruto, Kakashi pwns them all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except for Oro, Jiraiya, Kisame, and Itachi.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Shikamaru, Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Hinata and Rock Lee. I hate Sakura, because she is useless, and her only power is great chakra control which is fecking useless o_O. She has no special justus at all and Naruto IS the best because of his Naruto Rendan 2000 and of course, Kuchiyose no jutsu. The Kage no Bunshin justu pwns the Chidori easily, because Sasuke can only use it so many times, and has a huge flaw which Rock Lee points out when Sasuke uses it in episode 67.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs said:
Yes I did. I said underdog.
Wow... that's your idea of specifying? Okay then. The thread was about the anime, not the poll. Therefore I assumed that you were talking about the anime. You need to specify more than that if you don't want confusion. I wasn't the only one.

I'm not going to start arguing with you on something stupid like thism so this is my last reply, I'm just saying that your statement wasn't clear.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Shikamaru, Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Hinata and Rock Lee. I hate Sakura, because she is useless, and her only power is great chakra control which is fecking useless . She has no special justus at all and Naruto IS the best because of his Naruto Rendan 2000 and of course, Kuchiyose no jutsu. The Kage no Bunshin justu pwns the Chidori easily, because Sasuke can only use it so many times, and has a huge flaw which Rock Lee points out when Sasuke uses it in episode 67.
Oh. Okay. Thank you for that explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom