Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sasuke, the lamer...

• WTF are you talking about?

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could give you links to several places, but I won't because I'd get a warning, it's illegal to advertise on this forum. Just go to google and search, "BakaSan" *cough*, or something. Er... ;/

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rickymazda. I know. you could move to Japan and watch them as they get released there!!! that would kind of be free. depends on how you define it.

It's a shame that I'm not ignorant enough to not know you are talking about Warez. ask for it again and get a warning. remember, 3 warnings = 1 temp ban

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naruto would not be considered warez here since it hasnt been licensed yet so just google

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not warez? eh, better play it safe just in case Mines ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually its 100% legal. What is illegal is if you sell dubs like Anbu-AonE or TW. However, anime stores have their own dubs (much better) but they sell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno ... I've search the "both are cool" option for 10 mins ... but I didn't find it ...

Funny: Naruto
Cool: Sasuke
Brain: Sasuke
Stamina: Naruto
Teacher: Naruto

Rasengan pwns Chidori
Kage Bushin no Justu pwns Bushin no Justu
Summoning pwns FireJustus
Kyubi pwns Sharingan + Curse Seal

ok ... here wins Naruto ;)
but I like Sasuke, too .... I love the Sharingan

so: equal

Best answers
naruto all the way, nobody wants hakage(i think that how you spell it) more than naruto. and dont worry about rock lee he will be back for sure!

Best answers
Oh, I get it - this must be a joke right?

heh, Naruto > *

it just pwns.

Best answers
Of course I'm gonna like Naruto better than Sasuke...I can relate to the kid, where no one ever paid attention to him, when I was younger I felt the exact same way, so I too was a bit of a class clown

Best answers
Sasuke's a retarded ******* currently in the manga, so my vote goes to Naruto. He's been better from the start, anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Naruto.

Sasuke's personality is just way too cheesy. Everybody loves "the badass," the silent loner psycho guy, etc. Reminds me of Hieh(sp?) from Yu Yu, or Heero Yuy (GW), or Squall (FF8)... Either way... too cliche for me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah when u read up to now in the manga, you'll realise how much more badass Naruto is than all the others. And how annoying sasuke is, he duz sumthin that sucks ass....

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO MORE, no spoily spoily, although u didnt say anything. ANYWAY... I want to see naruto at the end of the series saying to sasuke "you're annoying"

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
I want to see naruto at the end of the series saying to sasuke "you're annoying"
ROFL.... yeah that would great.

I've only seen the first four episodes so far, but I find Naruto my favourite of the two. He's just so damn funny!!

And I almost forgot: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu pwns.

Best answers
Zorb said:
well... i'v never heard of the 2 animes Naruto and Sasuke... but i'v seen some pictures of Naruto, and they were pretty dam sweeet!! so i voted for Naruto.
Actually Sasuke isn't an Anime. Sasuke's a character of Naruto ;/ .Anyawy my vote went for Sasuke :laff: :yes:

Best answers
Well now that I've seen episode five this evening, I've finally seen Sasuke in action.... he sure can kick some major ass!

But still, nothing beats Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

Best answers
Guys, I said underdog as in on the poll. Sasuke has less votes, so therefore he's the underdog.

*rolls eyes*

I haven't seen any episodes, but I have a collection of mangas. I like it better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
psshh don't you dare roll your eyes, you didnt specify :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom